Page 279 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379779 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 10289
    Thanks Tycho. My solution would be to close the door on these people that do not contribute to the US. Right now the US says, come on in we will take care of you, teach your kids and give you food and $, while the people that belong here pay for them and for for their wrong doing.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

It's starting to sound like a typical day on Rebelscum. Let's stay on the subject of men playing with toys, shall we?

Gee thanks for your concern.
    (Like my posts)

Turbo, I think you know that we all sympathize with your situation- but emotions are starting to swell. Even Tycho is hinting at some unsavory ideas, and I just don't think we all need that here. I hope you get things worked out as painlessly as possible. I'll be looking to stash stuff for you if/when I find anything. And if you need to hold off on meeting up for our transaction, I understand and will hold onto the figures until a convenient time for you.

Turbowars, I hope you get some measure of justice. Jango Speck, wisely said.

On the toy front: Nothing. Went to two Wal-Marts last night and nyet. Earlier in the morning I went to 2 Targets but I found no sign of the Target battlepack. Some don't even show having it in the stockroom. Oh well, these are usually not impossible to find if you're somewhat vigilant.

I saw the same ferrety-looking scalper I've seen at F&S and elsewhere at one Target. I think he knows I think he's a douche.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Found a few newer Cars 2-packs last night at WM - Rusty & Dusty. Loaded up on SL Army Builders too...Sandtroopers, Imperial Officers, Clone Officers. No w8.

This morning, of all places, I was able to get a pair of McSolos at Burbank TRU. They even let me in a few minutes early - 7:55 AM. It was nice having the whole place to yourself. There was only one case.

Got my GG shipping notice today- bring on the commanders!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Got my GG shipping notice today- bring on the commanders!

Got mine as well. 11/19!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Got mine as well. 11/19!!!
    Any of you guys have an extra Neyo that you want to sell?
    (Like my posts)

I sympathize, Turbo. I know what it's like to get screwed by your insurance and be forced to pay money out of your own pocket when it should've been someone else's responsibility. Best of luck with that.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!