Page 28 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238781285281028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Does it come with a comb? Just like Hasbro to start making "My Little Bantha" now. Talk about cross-over!!!

No, but it cries and pees.

Target on Rodeo had Sith Infiltrator and V wing at 8.15am and they are on sale till the 7th of April 17.99.
    Checked the Lone Darth Vader on the Scanner and it thinks it is Vader plus the coin album, so someone could have returned it and got the full price back and kept the album. Some unfortunate person is going to pay 9.99 for a vader.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Does it come with a comb? Just like Hasbro to start making "My Little Bantha" now. Talk about cross-over!!!
    Hasbro won't stop there until they've made a Butterscotch sized Bantha!

TAC w2!!!

Just scored TAC wave 2 at Target this morning. There was the usual Hotwheels Trio at opening. I generally don't bother with them, but today the long-haired scalper, we'll call him "the pony" cause of his hair, went straight for SW and quickly grabbed a Fett, then scurried off to get his cars.

A friend of mine and I were able to split the remaining 2 cases, so I made out just fine. There were 2 cases of TSC too, so I grabbed another Appo just for kicks.

I tried a couple more Targets on the way to work, but had no more luck. Still looking for the new ships.

Nice score, bro. Did you tear open one of those Fetts yet?

I just pre-ordered an "Early Bird" case of Wave 4. That'll be the best wave yet, with Holiday Special Boba, McQuarrie Vader, CZ-4, Jedi Luke, the Cantina Aliens and 3 UGHs!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    Target on Rodeo had Sith Infiltrator and V wing at 8.15am and they are on sale till the 7th of April 17.99.
    Checked the Lone Darth Vader on the Scanner and it thinks it is Vader plus the coin album, so someone could have returned it and got the full price back and kept the album. Some unfortunate person is going to pay 9.99 for a vader.
    Just came from that Target and bought the Sith Infiltrator (11am). Did you get the V-Wing? Didn't see the Darth Vader, so someone must have bought it.

Sorry the Darth Vader was at the other Target in Culver City

Unhappy

I got the Sith Infiltrator and just opened it up. See my signature line. Grumble.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Just got back from a drive to Carson. Stopped by the Gardena and Carson Targets- nothing to be found (except lots of TAC Obi/R2/s at one of the locations). At the other location, the scanners had no inventory for the floor or the stockroom for Saga or TAC.

Saw for the first time (for myself) Grevious and 3PO Titanium figures in the Valley. They were 19.99 and I pushed them behind a few slower moving toys just in case someone was looking for them. Didn't stash them too much, cause I rarely go to this store and figured the high price would keep them around. PM for the location anyway if you want them.
    Nothing else new at that store though except posibly a wave 9 revision case. (an assortment of older figs with a couple wave 9, fifth fleet, etc, all in good condition).
    Was really looking for first wave Zizzle Pirates, which I was able to find there! The Target clearance last month got me hooked on those!