Page 280 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380780 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 10363
    LOL funny
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    This morning, of all places, I was able to get a pair of McSolos at Burbank TRU. They even let me in a few minutes early - 7:55 AM. It was nice having the whole place to yourself. There was only one case.
    That's funny because all other TRUs opened at 7am today. Went to Los Feliz and they had zip.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    That's funny because all other TRUs opened at 7am today. Went to Los Feliz and they had zip.
    Maybe that explains why I walked right in at 7:55. There were one or two Moms shopping already, but that was it while I was there.

Went to Target in West Covina. Two scalpers were there. These guys "work" together. One of them brought his boy, who conveniently--for dad-- had no second thoughts about hauling arse to the toy aisles. I just wanted 2 of the ARC 170 packs, but they didn't have them out yet.

The scalpers didn't come out with much. But it was touching to see dad and son work so closely in the pursuit of scalping. Hallmark should use these guys for a Father's Day card.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    The scalpers didn't come out with much. But it was touching to see dad and son work so closely in the pursuit of scalping. Hallmark should use these guys for a Father's Day card.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Funny Money, if you still want the Wave 7 stash at La Cienega TRU, it's still there as Turbo decided he didn't want it after all.

I headed to TRU Los Feliz for naught this morning. At La Cienega, I opened up one of the overhead bins and a Starkiller dropped on me so I got it for free (also bought Super Mario Galaxy and got a $25 gift card which I used for the figure).

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Any of you guys have an extra Neyo that you want to sell?

I wish I had an extra for you. Sorry.

Geeze Figrin! Lucky!

I went to the post office with your Starscream today, but they closed like 5 minutes before I got there. Grumble.

Anyway, for other reasons, the whole adventure out today turned out quite good in the end. I'll mail your figure on Monday.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Geeze Figrin! Lucky!

I went to the post office with your Starscream today, but they closed like 5 minutes before I got there. Grumble.

Anyway, for other reasons, the whole adventure out today turned out quite good in the end. I'll mail your figure on Monday.
    Speaking of MP Starscream, I got mine today through a friend whose Walmart had it in stock. Amazing figure. Very happy with it.

I went to IKEA today to buy my first Detolf. My god that box is heavy! I ended up not getting it because it's too big for my car, and I don't know how I'd carry that by myself without breaking the glass. I was going to set it up at work, but I can't imagine hauling that through the building.