Page 281 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381781 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Geeze Figrin! Lucky!

I went to the post office with your Starscream today, but they closed like 5 minutes before I got there. Grumble.

Anyway, for other reasons, the whole adventure out today turned out quite good in the end. I'll mail your figure on Monday.
    No problem at all Tycho. I have all the Starkillers I need so any more I find will go to you.

Target NoHo had the Bultar Swan 2pack and the mirror-universe Baron Fel 2pack.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Funny Money, if you still want the Wave 7 stash at La Cienega TRU, it's still there as Turbo decided he didn't want it after all.
    If FM doesn't want it, perhaps I?

I headed to TRU Los Feliz for naught this morning.
    That store is rapidly becoming a complete waste of time.

At La Cienega, I opened up one of the overhead bins and a Starkiller dropped on me so I got it for free
    Free? How does that work? You threatened to sue?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Free? How does that work? You threatened to sue?
    No no, I bought Super Mario Galaxy and they gave me a $25 gift card which I then used on Starkiller.

Besides those overhead bins are so stuffed that any time you open one up, something will probably fall onto the floor.

At TRU La Cienega you have to watch for knives, rusty hooks, and used drug needles falling out of those.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Just got back from Target with a pair of Hoth & Endor Battlepacks. First, these things are HUGE and second, they are really big.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Funny Money, if you still want the Wave 7 stash at La Cienega TRU, it's still there as Turbo decided he didn't want it after all.
    YES!!! PM sent!!! Thanks
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target NoHo had the Bultar Swan 2pack and the mirror-universe Baron Fel 2pack.
    Is that because he DOESN'T have a goatee?

Forgot to mention on here yesterday, but I hit Burbank TRU shortly after Target, not realizing they'd opened even earlier. That said, all of the ROTJ wave was there but for McSolo and the Ewoks; looked like 2 cases maybe, with 3 or 4 Anakins, a few R2s and 4 Tychos. Grabbed 3 of the pilots and some gifts for my sister's kids. The pilot's awesome! I never liked that Endor Luke came with a blaster (or that the holster on two of mine is so warped that the blaster gets bent in it, but that's another matter) so I've got weapons for the Tychos.

Wave 7

TRU Valencia had all of Wave 7 out this morning. Stashed 2 McSolos if anyone is interested. PM for location. There are two separate stashes.

All the other Santa Clarita stores (Target, all 3 Walmarts) were a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    TRU Valencia had all of Wave 7 out this morning. Stashed 2 McSolos if anyone is interested. PM for location. There are two separate stashes.

All the other Santa Clarita stores (Target, all 3 Walmarts) were a bust.
    PM sent for Solos.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)