Page 283 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383783 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 10424

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Funny Money, if you still want the Wave 7 stash at La Cienega TRU, it's still there...
    FB-Much thanks my friend,.. figs are awesome. I still need McSolo! Help,.. anyone.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Cracked open my two ARC 170 battlepacks. Really like the clones. Better than expected. The pilots are cool looking and so is the R2 unit. But who needs that many pilots and the same R2 units. I think this battlepack will pegwarm a little after a while.

Opened my Battlefront II Clones pack(the droid pack is crap; they look like swapmeet knockoffs). All I'll say for now is the Clones pack is overrated, and the Engineer with the new helmet is very overrated and crudely done. The Sharpshooter is the best in my opinion, and the 501st Jet Trooper and the Heavy Trooper are the second and third best; the Engineer gets points for originality, but it's a lot worse executed than the pictures suggest. The pictures make it look great. In person, it looks more like a pig than I thought it would. The regular 501st clone is a waste of plastic.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    FB-Much thanks my friend,.. figs are awesome. I still need McSolo! Help,.. anyone.
    No problem at all! Thank Turbowars as well for passing up the stash.

That particular store has been getting quite a lot of various cases in lately so keep on checking there periodically.

Hey I'm in need of a clean sandtrooper with white paldron, if anyone can help, most appreciated. I woudn't mind two. I haven't seen them down here at all, just the orange ones in large amounts.

thanks
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Hey I'm in need of a clean sandtrooper with white paldron, if anyone can help, most appreciated. I woudn't mind two. I haven't seen them down here at all, just the orange ones in large amounts.

thanks
    I'll keep a look out for you!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Hey I'm in need of a clean sandtrooper with white paldron, if anyone can help, most appreciated.

thanks
    Got an extra. PM me for details.

Full pegs of older stuff at Burbank Target. Lots of white Sandies, Shockies, Clone Captains. Picked up a 2nd Starkiller finally! The only McFig out today. Not a full Wave 5 set tho, only Anakin & Roron besides Star. Tons of people there for Rock Band lining up in Electronics... Plumber Bob, Commtech & I could've just grabbed some from an endcap halfway to action figures that everyone else was oblivious to.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Plumber Bob, Commtech & I could've just grabbed some from an endcap halfway to action figures that everyone else was oblivious to.

LOL! And on our way out they were still in line waiting for a box while the endcap was still full with them.

Hit Los Feliz TRU this morning. They had cases of Wave 4, 5 and Wave 7 out. Only 1 McSolo (there should have been at least 6) and 2 McVaders on the shelves, No UGH McStormie, but thet did have UGH Luke and Han. Apparently they restocked before closing last night. So, either someone got really lucky last night or the employees got them.

Also heard that Wave 7.5 hit East Pasadena Target big time today. I was told they put out several cases and that one lady had about 30 of those figures in her cart.