Page 285 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385785 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 10363
    Hey Guys I'm still looking for

1 Tat Annie
    2 Ewoks
    1 Tycho
    1 Clean White Sandy
    1 Orange Evo Sandy
    Wave 7.5 and 8 I really want that ASTRO!
    and a Arc-170 BP
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post

1 Tat Annie
    2 Ewoks
    1 Tycho
    1 Clean White Sandy
    1 Orange Evo Sandy
    and a Arc-170 BP
    If only you would've spoken sooner, I've passed up Tat Ani's and Tychos lately!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post

1 Tat Annie
    2 Ewoks
    1 Tycho
    1 Clean White Sandy
    1 Orange Evo Sandy
    and a Arc-170 BP
    The Tat Annie, Ewoks and Tycho were all at Los Feliz TRU this morning. I've seen the Clean White Sandy at several local Targets as a pegwarmer. Haven't seen the Orange Evo Sandy yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Anyone have an extra MOMC UGH McChewie? I'm about to spend $12 to have one shipped to me.

I think I have one too. If you haven't bought it yet, let me know. Meanwhile I'll look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    The Tat Annie, Ewoks and Tycho were all at Los Feliz TRU this morning. I've seen the Clean White Sandy at several local Targets as a pegwarmer. Haven't seen the Orange Evo Sandy yet.
    I'm army building the Clean White Sandtroopers so to everyone, please stash if you find them, especially multiples. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I found absolutely NO Star Wars stuff while in China... but just got back to Encino a few minutes ago and have a wall of boxes from EE and Hasbrotoys.com to open. It's like Christmas!
    Post your ill booten gotti, or ill gotten bootie, will ya. Not that is was ILL gotten, but post anyhoo.

found a mcfett at Cerritos TRU just hangin there, absolutely NO wave 7 and above for LB yet that I've been able to get.

got big bad hoth set today at Seal Beach Target, they had them stacked up on top as well. remnants of wave 5 and a bunch of wave 1??

Long Beach targets = worst EVER! They are really starting to **** me off - they have had and still have NOTHING. I don't know why I bother.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    When I got back I realised my Concept Solo has a bent card, so if anyone wants one to open I'm happy to pass him on. I'll be in town until Wednesday evening.
    Oh, you're killing me! I totally want this, but I'm doing early thanksgiving with the family tomorrow, no way I can get out of it.

Turbo, am I holding any figs for you? I mentioned I had 1 or 2 of what you wanted before, but you never confirmed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

SSC Bespin Luke arrived yesterday! And before I even got the figure opened, just looking at the accessories and putting the blaster in his trigger hand, the barrel of the gun snapped right off. Anyone know if they replace parts, or would it have to be a full figure exchange?

EE Mandies set is on its way, too!

Glendale Target had all of Wave 7.5 this AM. Surprising to see new stuff here.

A confused-looking dad approached me with a few Cars, asking if the ones he selected were "good". He had 2 Dale Jr., and told him they were indeed. He was happy to hear his kids would like them.

Jango, do you still need Dale Jr.? I'll stash if I see one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Post your ill booten gotti, or ill gotten bootie, will ya. Not that is was ILL gotten, but post anyhoo.
    I needed some sleep.

Here's what came in the mail from EE and Hasbrotoyshop.com:

C3PO and Salacious Crumb
    Roron Corobb
    Yoda & Kybuck
    Anakin Skywalker Animated with tattoos
    Darth Revan
    Darth Malak
    Han Solo with Torture Rack
    General McQuarrie
    Boba Fett (McQuarrie)
    Pit Droids (white)
    Hermi Odle

Comic Packs:
    Koffi Arana and Bultar Swan
    Baron Soontir Fel and Derek "Hobbie" Klivian
    Anakin Skywalker and Assasin Droid
    Obi Wan Kenobi and Arc Trooper
    Princess Leia and Darth Vader

So I need:
    [FONT=&quot]#36 - General Grievous(Pre-Cyborg)
    #37 - Concept Starkiller Hero (Ralph McQuarrie Signature Series)
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]#39. Lando Calrissian
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]#41. 4-LOM
    #42. Concept Snowtrooper (Ralph McQuarrie Signature Series)

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Wave #7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    #43. Ewoks: Romba and Graak
    #44. A-wing Pilot
    #45. Spirit of Anakin Skywalker
    #46. R2-D2
    #47. Concept Han Solo (Ralph McQuarrie Signature Series)

Comic Packs:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]*Revenge of the Sith #4 - Bail Organa with Leia and Obi-Wan Kenobi with Luke (Wal-Mart Exclusive)
    *Republic #79 - Commander Keller and Galactic Marine (Wal-Mart Exclusive)
    *Star Wars #81 - Boba Fett and Death Star Droid (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

I've got the following on order from Hasbrotoyshop.com
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Star Wars Ralph McQuarrie Signature Series Obi-Wan & Yoda with Exclusive Collector Coin[/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial]Expected ship date: [/FONT][FONT=Arial]12/7/2007[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    I've got the following on order from EE:
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial]EE Exclusive Star Wars Elite Forces of the Republic

Wave 8 Revision 1
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial]McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Hero (#3037), 1x Ewoks Romba and Graak (#3043), 1x R2-D2 with Cargo Net (#3046), 1x Holographic Darth Vader (#3048), 2x Clone Trooper (Red, #3049), and 2x Clone Trooper (Poncho, #3050)

Wave 7 Revision 1
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial] This Wave 7 Revision 1 case includes 12 individually packaged 3 3/4-inch Action Figures: 2x Imperial Stormtrooper (#3020), 2x McQuarrie Concept Han Solo (#3047), 2x Ewoks Romba and Graak (#3043), 2x Spirit of Anakin Skywalker (#3045), 2x Tycho Celchu A-Wing Pilot (#3044), and 2x R2-D2 with Cargo Net (#3046). (Subject to change.)

Wave 6 Revision 1
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial] This Wave 6 Revision 1 case includes 12 individually packaged 3 3/4-inch Action Figures: 2x Imperial Stormtrooper (#3020), 2x McQuarrie Concept Snowtrooper (#3042), 2x Han Solo with Bespin Torture Rack (#3038), 2x Lando Calrissian in Smuggler Outfit (#3039), 2x General Pharl McQuarrie (#3040), and 2x 4-LOM (#3041). (Subject to change.)

Comic Packs Wave 5
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial] This Wave 5 case includes 8 individually packaged action figure 2-packs with included comic book reprint: 1x Republic issue #57 with Anakin Skywalker and Assassin Droid, 1x X-Wing Rogue Squadron issue #21 Baron Fel and Derek "Hobbie" Klivian, 2x Star Wars Empire issue #39 with Luke Skywalker (Lt. Jundland) and Lt. Shan, 2x Star Wars Empire issue #37 with Mouse and Basso (Stormtrooper Disguise), and 2x Star Wars Tales issue #23 with Republic Commando and Super Battle Droid. (Subject to change.)

Comic Packs Wave 3 Revision 1
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial]This Wave 3, Revision 1 case includes 8 individually packaged action figure 2-packs with included comic book reprint: 1x Republic issue #31 with Dark Woman and A'Sharad Hett, 1x Empire Strikes Back Infinities issue #4 with Darth Vader and Princess Leia, 2x Heir to the Empire issue #5 with Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker, 3x Crimson Empire issue #6 with Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax, and 1x Twilight issue #1 with Quinlan Vos and Vilmarh Grahrk. (Subject to change.)

[/FONT]And from the previous posts, it looks like there are some Target exclusives to look for. I'm kinda behind in keeping up with the current stuff that's out there. I miss the old days when there were up-to-date wave listings of figures and vehicles. It can be as difficult to figure out what is being released as it is to find it.