Page 286 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386786 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 10396
    [quote=JediTricks;581675]Oh, you're killing me! I totally want this, but I'm doing early thanksgiving with the family tomorrow, no way I can get out of it.

MicroJow was first but can't meet up on short notice either... no other takers right now. I'll be back in early December but that will be with the family so I probably won't have time to do favours, although I could drop something in the mail... if I still have it I'll advertise again next time I'm here with time to spare (probably end of January, they'll be on clearance by then most likely!)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey Guys I'm still looking for

1 Tat Annie
    2 Ewoks
    1 Tycho
    1 Clean White Sandy
    1 Orange Evo Sandy
    Wave 7.5 and 8 I really want that ASTRO!
    and a Arc-170 BP
    You've got a PM.

Wave 7 is finally listed as "coming soon" at HTS --

What's up guys!

What's up guys! I almost could not remember my password
    Good to see some of the familiar names. I'm still picking up pieces here and there, but with new job, schedule and family, it's tough to do. The good thing, my collection is not growing exponentially anymore.

Anyway, I just remembered you guys when I accidentally found Darth Revan and Darth Malak yesterday, and I could not resist to reach to my wallet.

Happy Thanksgiving and have fun on Black Friday....

I went to Toys R Us (same store) twice today - at opening, and around 1:30pm. There's nothing. They have stuff up to Wave 4 and that's it.

I hear that if they get Wave 5 or higher in, it sells out immediately. If they even get it in. Their Saga Legends "dump" is not as bad as my other retailers though.

I went to Target about 2pm today and they had nothing. Their Saga Legends is badly overstocked - lot of the black R4, RA-7 Droid, all kinds of white armor variations, and there's no store you'd have trouble finding Darth Vader at. They did have the Bespin Betrayal battle pack (1 of them that I saw). That was sort of cool seeing that. I'd long intended to set that scene up with figures I already had. It was cool to see that Hasbro was doing it exactly as I'd have done it (with adding Lando, Lobot, and stormtroopers).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    SSC Bespin Luke arrived yesterday! And before I even got the figure opened, just looking at the accessories and putting the blaster in his trigger hand, the barrel of the gun snapped right off. Anyone know if they replace parts, or would it have to be a full figure exchange?
    They do replace individual parts and even costume elements.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh, you're killing me! I totally want this, but I'm doing early thanksgiving with the family tomorrow, no way I can get out of it.
    MicroJow was first but can't meet up on short notice either... no other takers right now. I'll be back in early December but that will be with the family so I probably won't have time to do favours, although I could drop something in the mail... if I still have it I'll advertise again next time I'm here with time to spare (probably end of January, they'll be on clearance by then most likely!)
    Well, that thing I was doing, I did get out of it, but only because I caught a cold. Thanks anyway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Met up with Turbo and Commtech at "You Know How It Is" TRU- my UGH set is finally complete. Nothing good in the store though...that we know of.

Hey guys I just watched Staw Wars on DVD again and I decided I need to get the Luke and Han storm trooper disguise figures. I did some research and it seems the comic pack versions are the best ones and most articulated. Also I see that there is a variant for each that is all-white with no blue shading. My question is how much rarer is the all white versions, and do any of you still see the all-white ones in stores? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Hey guys I just watched Staw Wars on DVD again and I decided I need to get the Luke and Han storm trooper disguise figures. I did some research and it seems the comic pack versions are the best ones and most articulated. Also I see that there is a variant for each that is all-white with no blue shading. My question is how much rarer is the all white versions, and do any of you still see the all-white ones in stores? Thanks in advance.
    I don't think the all-white variants have hit yet, or at least they aren't widespread yet. Give it a couple weeks.

Thanks for the info, so nobody has seen them in stores yet?