Page 288 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388788 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 10414
    Hit Glendale Target at opening this morning (5AM). It was a total clusterf---, even worse than I expected. Managed to grab a McStarkiller and the 2 variant Comic Packs (White Han Stormie and White Luke Stormie) before the flood of people showed up in the SW aisle. No Wave 7.5, no ARC BPs, ARCs or TIE Bombers.

Also hit Eagle Rock Target, Pasadena Target and Pacoima Target - all had jack squat. Saw Dirty Sanchez at Pasadena Target around 6:30AM - he was running around the SW aisle like a fool, babbling to himself the whole time. Maybe he drank too much coffee this morning.

Figrin, I stashed 7 White/White Sandtroopers over at Pasadena Target - PM me for location.

Still need/please stash:
    Wave 7.5 Poncho Clone Trooper (Hawkbat)
    Wave 7.5 Clone Trooper (7th Legion)
    Wave 7.5 R2-B1
    Wave 8 McQuarrie Rebel (opener - condition doesn't matter)
    Target TIE Bomber
    Target ARC-170 (The ship, not the BP)

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Thanks to MicroJow for letting me "get in line" with him this morning over at Sepulveda Target at 6:00 AM. We got up to the Star Wars section only to find lots of w5 clogging the pegs. We did manage to get some help from a very friendly employee who was able to bring a few w7.5 cases out for us. Other than that, no signs of any exclusives (except the mountain of WOW Hoth/Endor BP's).

TRU was a nightmare, but I was surprised to see a few w7 cases stocked. Grabbed a pair of McSolos.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Hit Glendale Target at opening this morning (5AM). It was a total clusterf---, even worse than I expected. Managed to grab a McStarkiller and the 2 variant Comic Packs (White Han Stormie and White Luke Stormie) before the flood of people showed up in the SW aisle. No Wave 7.5, no ARC BPs, ARCs or TIE Bombers.

Also hit Eagle Rock Target, Pasadena Target and Pacoima Target - all had jack squat. Saw Dirty Sanchez at Pasadena Target around 6:30AM - he was running around the SW aisle like a fool, babbling to himself the whole time. Maybe he drank too much coffee this morning.

Figrin, I stashed 7 White/White Sandtroopers over at Pasadena Target - PM me for location.

I'm not sure if you guys would be interested but Radio Shack has these MR Saber LED flashlights for 5.99 each. I picked up a Luke, Yoda and Vader

-Snags
    Thanks for the stash Snags! I'm PMing you right now for the location.

I went to La Brea Target this morning and what a disappointment it was. I got one of the Cody transformers but there weren't any new waves nor any ARC BP's or Hoth/Endor sets.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Yes, and it's yours.
    AWESOME!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Just ordered my AFX GG exclusive Luke Stormie Dionaga maquette!

If anyone in my area finds the Cody Transformer please stash. Thanks!

I got some cool stuff today, 1st time ever on a Black Friday.

I ordered the AFX GG exclusive Luke Stormie Dionaga maquette
    Found the Target Hoth BP, FN AWESOME!
    3/4 of wave 7.5!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

At Los Feliz TRU, I stashed an R2 w. cargo net, Spirit Anakin, McVader and Malek. PM me if you want them.

I also picked up a Starkiller for Tycho

went to target balboa. they had battle packs endor/hoth. my estimation they had about 15 of each. the endor looks good not too sure about the hoth one. pretty expensive $50.00. ill wait and hope they go on clearance.

went to tru burbank at 515. there was a super huge long line. nothing new star wars. did mange to pick up an optimus cybertron for $20. i saw bluesnags pulling in to the parking lot while i was leaving.

also went to target nordhoff and pacoima. nothing there

overall black friday was very dissapointing.

so are they going to rerelease the arc170 vehicle, what is the paint scheme this time.

all i want is couple mcsnowies and couple mcrebeltroop.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I also picked up a Starkiller for Tycho
    Wow. Thank you!

I didn't go out. I just woke up as a matter of fact. I might check if my stores replenished and if the pegwarmers sold out of everywhere a bit finally (one could hope).

But I got back in town from Thanksgiving at 2am, then stopped by the 24 hr grocery store and stocked up. It was 3-3:30 by the time I had everything put away in the fridge. I thought about staking out TRU in the parking lot from 4 until they opened at 5, but I lay down on my bed and that was it!

However, I finally felt like I got a great night's sleep!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.