Page 289 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389789 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 10379
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Wow. Thank you!
    Hey Tycho, it's the least I could do for you helping me out with MP Screamer.

Gambit, the ARC-170 is going to be like the Clone Wars Gunship (and the CW ARC Transformer).

Anyone have an extra Legends Green AOTC Clone?

The EE Mandalorian packs showed up today at Blue Snag HQ. Very cool figures.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    The EE Mandalorian packs showed up today at Blue Snag HQ. Very cool figures.

-Snags
    got these today and opened them. EXCELLENT figures. The best EE exclusive I think I've ever gotten. These are some of the best painted and designed Star Wars figures I've seen.

Made up for on otherwise uneventful Black Friday(at least as far as Star Wars).
    Galactic Barn Burner

Turbo, mailed out your package this morning. Should be there on Monday or Tuesday
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Toys R Us opened at 7am today. I got Wave 7:

2 McSolos (look like prequel Obi-Wans)
    2 Ewok packs (need just 1 more)
    1 Tycho figure (yup - my first and only - but I now have a Tycho figure!)

Then I went to Target at 8am and got:

1 Clone w. Poncho - for a local friend actually (that friend wants more)
    1 red Naboo dude because he's JediTricks' favorite figure (need 2 more)
    1 black Rebel Fleet Trooper

GI Joe wave 3 figures for NavTek (Shipwreck, Crimson Ninja, whatever)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Lots of full pegs this morning, but mostly w5 rev cases. Some w7.5 showed up, but at a different Target from the ones I visited.

I did grab an extra McStarkiller & McFett...anyone still need these???

Got my EE pack yesterday too. Very nice!!!

I found 2 Naboo soldiers today, but that was it from 7.5.

If anyone sees
    2 Holo Vader's
    1 hawkbat Clone
    1 Vanguard Trooper
    2 Pax
    1 tycho
    2 Ewoks
    wave 8

please stash or pick up.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Nothing interesting today at Burbank Target. Went to Frank & Son's and they didn't have any of the new figures. Saw Darkagent there hanging out.

Stopped at a Target since I had to get groceries. Well I will never go there in the afternoon again because the place was swarming. I saw a Vader and Rebel trooper comic pack, so I guess I got there too late for a White Luke/han variant comic pack. Also saw a nice empty section of the SWTF where the Cody Transformer was probably at before I got there.