Page 290 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 10289
    I sent a PM to Crunchy for the Starkiller. But you local guys can have at it first if you need to.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Found w7.5 at Target Sepulveda this afternoon (1pm) They were stocking toys and a girls was walking around with R2B1 looking for a place to put it. She looked over the Star Wars figures but was still confused. She asked a couple other ladies anout it, they all were confused, then just started stocking other toys. I was waiting for them to be put out, so I wouldn't bug them, but after that, a toy manager asked if I needed help. Apparently the wave 7.5 do not register in the computer, but he let me take what I wanted from the case. At the register they still didn't ring up, so we had to get someone to take a shelf tag to use. It was a long process, but I was patient, so I wouldn't cause a fuss. Anyway, I took all 7, plus an extra Naboo soldier, but couldn't stash any as there were at least 8 people stocking the toy section and cleaning up, and they were very nice.
    Also got the Endor Battle Pack and the Cars 8 car multipack (on sale today for 19.00).
    Pretty good haul, I think.

went to target glendale at opening. they had 1 case of wave 7.5. i too had the problem of the figs not registering at the computer. it took forever at the register so i left. not really interesting figs to me. im going to pass on this wave. didnt know people needed them. so if i come across again, ill definately stash them.

all i want is couple mcsnowies and mcrebel trooper

Last year at tis time wave 8 didnt ring up for me. I got them at the last clearance price of 1.76 each because the computer said they were on salvage(their clearance). Next time give it a shot. Cant hurt.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Last year at tis time wave 8 didnt ring up for me. I got them at the last clearance price of 1.76 each because the computer said they were on salvage(their clearance). Next time give it a shot. Cant hurt.
    The cashier almost gave them to me for 64 cents actually, cause I said they were 6.64 and she must have only heard .64 I couldn't do it though, she was being really nice and helpful.
    I have had Target tell me I can't buy something that comes up salvage in the past. I wanted to buy a Halloween Martini shaker this year a week or so after Halloween, and I knew it would be 90% off, but the girl who scanned it for me with the gun, said that I couldn't buy it and it had to go back. It's a crap shoot if the employees understand the pricing policies and procedures or not. I usually know more than most, just from shopping so much and paying attention to that stuff.

I would have been all over 64 cents. I would buy the pegwarmers at that price and return them to a WM just to clear shelf space.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Snags, thanks for the White Sandtrooper stash! Good times, good times!

I saw a lone red Naboo Soldier at Glendale Target but passed on it.

Getting close

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, went to Frank and Sons today needing 13 figure to complete the 60 30th TAC, found 9 of the final 13 for 90 which is a little more than the stores. Some were cheap others were a little high but my coin Album is nearly full. Alot of people there so you had to hunt around for the deals.
    Peace Out

Hey guys I'm looking for the R2-D2 Burger King toy that came out a few years ago. The shadow caster here: http://www.rebelscum.com/BK05shadowr2d2.asp

If you have one you want to get rid of for a good price let me know!

Tycho, I got another Starkiller for you this morning!!!