Page 291 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391791 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 10330
    OK guys, this morning I went SW crazy! Went to Target Manhattan beach and they had some of wave 5. Also had a couple Hoth BPs but no Endor. Then I went to Target Redondo beach and they had about 8 each Endor and Hoth BPs. I picked up the Endor pack it's freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *ahem* Also picked up the ARC elite battle pack. I got an extra ARC pack too, if you want it PM me!
    Went to Hawthorne TRU and they had some wave 7 and older stuff. I picked up an Endor Leia to go with my awesome Endor BP, and I also picked up the TRU exclusive Elite TIE interceptor which I had been ignoring all this time for some reason. And to top it off I picked up the Boba Transformer since I didn't have it yet.
    Also my Buddy Bernie found me the variant Han and Luke comic packs with clean paint. But I think I got a variant of the variant! Luke's helmet eyes are almost black! Look at these pics:
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4368/picture3160nh0.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4...ure3165mc2.jpg

Well here is a pic of my total haul for the day:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1...ure3154vj4.jpg

And here's a pic of my cat investigating the new stuff:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7...ure3153ep1.jpg

By the way, I've decided that I need an Endor AT-AT that TRU had last year. Has anyone seen anymore at their TRU? Or does anyone have an extra I can buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    ...Went to Hawthorne TRU and they had some wave 7 and older stuff. I picked up an Endor Leia to go with my awesome Endor BP, ...

I was there too,.. I had the guy bring the ladder over. Were you the guy I offered up the Endor R2 to???? Any way,.. I stashed a Tycho, Endor R2, Spirit of Ani, and Ewoks at that TRU,.. PM me if anyone wants 'em.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

LOL yeah that was me. Bernie was the other guy with the mustache. Nice to *sort of* meet you.

LOL yeah that was me. Bernie was the other guy with the mustache. Nice to *sort of* meet you.

Nice to meet you too. I thought the other guy might be a scalper. I could tell you were a collector. That's why I tried to give you the R2!
    Happy hunting!

BTW... stash has been claimed
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Nice to meet you too. I thought the other guy might be a scalper. I could tell you were a collector. That's why I tried to give you the R2!
    Happy hunting!

BTW... stash has been claimed
    Haha no he's not a scalper. He's been collecting SW and only SW for many years (he's a completist) and has hooked me up and lots of other guys up. He's registered here too, but he doesn't post much.

Nice cat, Cataclizm. I'd like to hear his story.

I have 2 myself. Their biggest Star Wars adventure was when they invaded the Death Star - not kidding either. I don't know how they got into that display case (when they were kittens) but it was one moment I actually can recollect being paralyzed by panic!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Nice cat, Cataclizm. I'd like to hear his story.

I have 2 myself. Their biggest Star Wars adventure was when they invaded the Death Star - not kidding either. I don't know how they got into that display case (when they were kittens) but it was one moment I actually can recollect being paralyzed by panic!
    I think I had that same feeling when my cat got into my TF Alternators cabinet.

I think I had that same feeling when my cat got into my TF Alternators cabinet.
    Oh no! If you have either of the seemingly fragile Master Piece Megatron or Starscream figures in there as well (pretty much on scale with Alternators at least in robot mode) you might need to have your doctor check your heart!

I love my Alternators but think they're quite solid actually. My cats *could* knock them down - not that I think they ever will. I can't think of one that would really break.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hey guys I'm looking for the R2-D2 Burger King toy that came out a few years ago. The shadow caster here: http://www.rebelscum.com/BK05shadowr2d2.asp

If you have one you want to get rid of for a good price let me know!
    I have an extra one of those for reasons unknown. You can have it for free. Sending PM. I only hit one Target this morning, West Covina. They had about 8 of the endor and hoth packs total on an endcap. no wave 7.5 or 8 or really anything new there. this is the store I found the ARC Elite squad battlepack, but evidently they never put any more of those or any of the other exclusives out since.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Got a Target to dig out a Tie Bomber today. It was like pulling teeth. I also found out there that you can't take the card board boxes out of the store because they recycle and make $ on it. I had an employ take a SW box out of my hands.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)