Page 292 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392792 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 10380
    Anyone want a boxed 12" Leia on Speeder bike for $20?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Anyone want a boxed 12" Leia on Speeder bike for $20?
    Sure!!! I take it off your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Sure!!! I take it off your hands.
    It's yours
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Torrance target on Sepulveda has a mountain of both Ultimate BPs.

I was just able to get two AT-RT Assault Squad packs from an Eastside area Target. A nice young employee pulled a case for me. I left one behind since I only want one and the other is for a friend.

It was easy because the DPCI showed this pack was already on the shelves. Once I pointed out I could not find something that was supposed to be on the shelves according to the computer, it was a no brainer they'd pull it for me. Easy as pie and hassle free.

Ironically, they had a lot of Ultimate BPs on an endcap, but the DPCI showed they had none in the stockroom or on the shelves. Go figure.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    By the way, I've decided that I need an Endor AT-AT that TRU had last year. Has anyone seen anymore at their TRU? Or does anyone have an extra I can buy?
    There is a TRU that has the AT-ATs still- it's one of the worst locations, and I can't remember what street it's on, but Figrin is known for stashing things there. Anybody remember which one that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    There is a TRU that has the AT-ATs still- it's one of the worst locations, and I can't remember what street it's on, but Figrin is known for stashing things there. Anybody remember which one that is?
    That would be either Los Feliz or La Cienega TRU. I don't think the former has any AT-AT's left so it's probably the latter location.

Oh sweet, I'll call them tomorrow! Thanks.

La Cienega is the one I'm thinking of. They had about three a month or so ago.

Can somebody give me the UPC # for the Endor AT-AT?