Page 293 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393793 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    By the way, I've decided that I need an Endor AT-AT that TRU had last year. Has anyone seen anymore at their TRU? Or does anyone have an extra I can buy?
    TRU Alhambra had at least one a couple of days ago... it was down the front with the Star Wars Lego, I think they had a few more in the shelves over the Star Wars section at ladder height...

There's one in SF that still had about 20 last time I was there...

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Haha no he's not a scalper. He's been collecting SW and only SW for many years (he's a completist) and has hooked me up and lots of other guys up. He's registered here too, but he doesn't post much.
    Sweet,.. good to know. I'll make sure to say 'hi' next time.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

No shopping for me this past weekend -- the whole house was down with stomach flu/food poisoning. It was brutal.

My current stashables are McTrooper, McSolo, RA-7 & Tycho pilot. I'll keep an eye out for you guys' requests. Maybe I'll have some early AM company at Glendale Target now that they're starting to pay off.

Thanks to a hot tip, I found about 20 Endor AT-AT's at Culver city TRU. I now have a new crown piece to my collection. Also stopped at Culver City Target on Jefferson and they had a couple of the Tiger stripe ARC-170s on the shelf. I passed.

Stashed an UGH McChewie on my lunch-break. Any takers?

I just ordered a 7th Fleet Clone from HTS, along with a GI Joe W4 Cobra Commander. Used CATWEB10, but it was still almost $9 a figure. I like how HTS limits the new figures to 1 per customer, then loads them up one at a time. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Ah well...I guess I should just be happy they didn't put it on sale at 3:30AM.

Still need a W7.5 Poncho Clone (or 2).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I tried to order 7 biker scouts last week and it was 1 per cust. I wasnt paying 7 different shipping charges on them F HTS and their limits
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I tried to order 7 biker scouts last week and it was 1 per cust. I wasnt paying 7 different shipping charges on them F HTS and their limits
    HTS has pretty much sucked lately.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

On a whim, stopped in at Los Feliz TRU at 5PM. There was a smattering of Waves 4 through 7 -- CZ-4, Hermi, Spirit Ani, Cargo Net R2. I snagged a lone Tycho & stashed a Spirit Ani, if anyone wants it.

Tycho didn't ring up at the register, further delaying the already-lugubrious process that is checking out of any TRU.

Burbank Target had lots of Hoth/Endor battlepacks this afternoon. They're not bad- but I just can't plunk down $49 plus tax.