Page 294 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394794 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 10354
    Sean the Hutt
    tycho,if you see another tycho you don't want let me know, Im in escondido and am looking for that figure big time! I have to go to Canada in Jan and know I will never get it up there.
    thanks...if you can.
    Oh found target exclusives today in Escondido..nice repacks.

OK Sean. Everyone needs to love having a Tycho figure!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I went to the Cabazon Outlets with my wife today. Found a Starkiller at the KayBee store. They had the rest of the wave too.

I'm done with the Target exclusives except for buying one more ARC-170 Elite Squad battlepack. I love the AT-RT Assault Squad, but after opening it and posing the figures, I realized I don't need another one.

No sign of waves 7.5 or 8.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    OK Sean. Everyone needs to love having a Tycho figure!
    It's because that figure is like the official mascot of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank Target had lots of Hoth/Endor battlepacks this afternoon. They're not bad- but I just can't plunk down $49 plus tax.
    thats what im saying. i hope they go on clerance.

if anybody find extra mcsnowies or mcrebeltroop please stash or pick up for me.

going to pomona this friday for aquabat concert, i hope i can get lucky there, hopefully cause its Scalper & sons territory.

w7 @ TRU

Nothing new at Target this morning. I did find 3 cases of w7 at TRU. I was able to stash 2 McQuarrie Solos in 2 different locations. PM if interested!!!

La Cienega TRU,.. stashed McSolo along with the rest of wv7 (Ewoks, R2, Ani, Tycho),.. another stash is just wv7 minus Mcsolo,.. and CoolHan Luke, I stashed you a McVader, Pre Cyborg Gre., and Darth Revan. All stashes are in different locations, PM me if you need 'em.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Picked up the [FONT=arial] Cody transformer, AT-AT transformer, Snowspeeder transformer at Target Manhattan beach. They also had a Rebel Vanguard Trooper that my buddy picked up. That was the only newer fig there.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3...ure3172fi4.jpg
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Nothing new at Target this morning. I did find 3 cases of w7 at TRU. I was able to stash 2 McQuarrie Solos in 2 different locations. PM if interested!!!
    pm sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Picked up the [FONT=arial] Cody transformer, AT-AT transformer, Snowspeeder transformer at Target Manhattan beach. They also had a Rebel Vanguard Trooper that my buddy picked up. That was the only newer fig there.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3...ure3172fi4.jpg
    [/FONT]
    Wow! I don't collect star wars transformers, but those look awesome!