Page 295 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395795 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 10378
    Alhambra Target had all the exclusives. I just bought one last ARC 170 Elite pack.

Got to watch a shrimpy scalper (and Frank & Son dealer I'm almost positive)with a thick mustache squirm as they wouldn't let him buy as many Marvel Legends as he wanted. They enforced the 3-per rule. "This has never happened to me," he whined. Thankfully, there's a first time for everything sucka!

Sounds like they're serious about it there. The cashier enforced it, very politely I have to add. Then a supervisor backed her up. "We're enforcing it now," he told the miniture scalper. Ha Ha! Anti-collector policy my arse! That's one policy I can live with.

they also had the dregs of wave 7.5. I'm passing on all of these except for the two clones, which they did not have. Earlier, I found wave 8 at W. Covina Target, but no McRebels at all. Bought 2 Jango Fetts, one for a fellow collector, and the clone in training.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post

Got to watch a shrimpy scalper (and Frank & Son dealer I'm almost positive)with a thick mustache squirm as they wouldn't let him buy as many Marvel Legends as he wanted. They enforced the 3-per rule. "This has never happened to me," he whined. Thankfully, there's a first time for everything sucka!

Sounds like they're serious about it there. The cashier enforced it, very politely I have to add. Then a supervisor backed her up. "We're enforcing it now," he told the miniture scalper. Ha Ha! Anti-collector policy my arse! That's one policy I can live with.

they also had the dregs of wave 7.5. I'm passing on all of these
    wow i never heard that happen before. sounds like a good rule.
    im in the same boat going to pass on wave 7.5.
    all i want left from the figures that are left is mcrebeltroop

Always good to see you in the mornings, Crunchster! Even better to see you when one of us has something for the other! Thanks again for the McSolos and the stashed Mia & Tia! Guess it's my turn to find something for you!

- J

Thanks to Crunchy for the McSolo stash.

Rare trip to Target for me this afternoon.

Found the big ol' Endor battle scene/pack thingie and the Hoth one too. No idea what they cost, I didn't want to know. No single carded figures on the pegs that I need and no McAnythings at all. Have yet to witness the rumored McSnowie at all.

Drove over to TRU on Topanga and found even less new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post

Was this new rule in writing and posted somewhere in the toy section? I for one don't like it at all. It may be cool because it limited a scalper today, but what about us collector's. Imagine it was you who went in there and found all of Wave 8, only to be told at the register that you can only get three of them. It especially sucks with the Marvel Legends figures, where you need to buy all 6-8 figures to complete the BAF.

If this new policy is not in writing and posted on the pegs, I think it can also be a little discriminatory. For instance, you go up there with six or more Star Wars figures, they automatically think you're a scalper, so they limit you to three figures. However, lets say a mom with her two kids goes to the same register with the same figures and is not turned down.

A Target opened up here a few months ago that enforces the 3 per person rule and it has to be 3 different figures per person.

No arc 170 elite packs have hit Burbank yet. Wondering what's up with that?

WeHo Target had a bunch of those Ultimate BPs, neither did anything for me at $50 though... even if they had been $30, I doubt I would have bothered, there's just something so bland about those sets to me, I guess 'cause I have nearly all those pieces already.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    La Cienega TRU,.. stashed McSolo along with the rest of wv7 (Ewoks, R2, Ani, Tycho),.. another stash is just wv7 minus Mcsolo,.. and CoolHan Luke, I stashed you a McVader, Pre Cyborg Gre., and Darth Revan. All stashes are in different locations, PM me if you need 'em.
    PM sent!

Cody does look pretty good, kinda sad how the other 2 look so... not good. How can the toughest-looking SW vehicle ever become such a pathetic-looking robot mode? (I speak of the AT-AT)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.