Page 296 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396796 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 10430
    JT, you asked for my thoughts on the Cody TF and they'll be forthcoming in one of the SW TF threads, I promise. Your reviews tend to set a high standard to live up to!

Ideally I would've wanted the AT-AT but like you said, the bot mode wasn't befitting the "toughest looking SW vehicle".

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Imagine it was you who went in there and found all of Wave 8, only to be told at the register that you can only get three of them.
    To be on the safe side, stash for yourself, and take 3 to the register. Check out. Put your purchase in your car. Then return and buy the rest for yourself at a different register during the same trip to the store.

Make sure you're not followed while you're stashing. Problem solved. But yeah, it's a very inconvenient policy.

Fortunately: I'm not army building any more. I got what I want. The most I want of any single figure style is 4 Training Clones from Wave 8. IF I happen upon them at Target, I'm now aware of this issue, though I can't say if my stores in San Diego are incorporating this policy.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Was this new rule in writing and posted somewhere in the toy section? I for one don't like it at all. It may be cool because it limited a scalper today, but what about us collector's. Imagine it was you who went in there and found all of Wave 8, only to be told at the register that you can only get three of them. It especially sucks with the Marvel Legends figures, where you need to buy all 6-8 figures to complete the BAF.
    I think in this case they were enforcing it because he had more than 3 of some figures. But I'm not sure.

The way I see it, alls fair in love and collecting. We stash stuff even though we're not really supposed to do that. Some people even stash stuff until it goes on clearance.

You go up there and they enforce THEIR rule--tough nuts for you, and me.
    If you know a store has that policy, and they enforce it, you can always buy three and stash three, then come back and get the other three. It's a pain in the @ss but it's not the end of the world.

This is what scalpers and aggressive collector's sh*tty behavior has wrought. Like I said, I can live with this policy. I'm sure one day it'll work against me. But I'll live with it.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    La Cienega TRU,.. stashed McSolo along with the rest of wv7 (Ewoks, R2, Ani, Tycho)
    Has been claimed,..

Never FEAR!!!,.. another stash, wv7 minus Mcsolo, in different location, PM me if you need 'em. IMPORTANT..The cards had a slight curve to them.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    you can always buy three and stash three, then come back and get the other three. It's a pain in the @ss but it's not the end of the world.
    That's what I just said 3 posts above! Is there an echo in here?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Glendale Target: not bad stuff on the pegs at opening -- Starkiller, McFett, Revan, Malak, Tat Ani, Roron, etc. They had the clean white Luke & Han Trooper Comic Packs, plus a big endcap of Endor & Hoth sets.

I stashed the Starkiller in one spot, and a Pre-Grevious & Revan in another. PM if you want 'em!

Target on Jefferson had 3 Arc 170 Battlepacks this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post
    Glendale Target: not bad stuff on the pegs at opening -- Starkiller, McFett, Revan, Malak, Tat Ani, Roron, etc. They had the clean white Luke & Han Trooper Comic Packs, plus a big endcap of Endor & Hoth sets.

I stashed the Starkiller in one spot, and a Pre-Grevious & Revan in another. PM if you want 'em!
    I'm sending you a PM for the Starkiller

La Cienega TRU had nothing new. Plenty of SW Legends peg warmers.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

I saw a few w4 UGH cases this morning plus the new SW Transformers. I skipped the UGH's but got the AT-AT & Cody.

There's still one more McSolo stash in Burbank if anyone wants it.