Page 298 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398798 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 10289
    It's so true that I'm like the youngest one out there almost without exception.

Why are these guys 10 years or more older than me (well maybe) buying up the toys and scalping them?

I don't know that I'm even going to live to my 40's, but assuming I do, I'll still have my Star Wars collection. But I won't be at Target adding to it, more than likely. I'll be home getting display cases delivered and constructing diorama environments to decorate my home with and showcase my collection that I've already amassed within.

Then I'll spend another good 10 years or more, quite frequently staring at them, while I travel, pursue other interests, and what not, looking back with fond memories of the days when I met some of my long-time friends at Target or Wal-Mart, that sort of thing.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wave 8

Los Feliz TRU, 8:15AM:

Lots of Wave 8, minus McTrooper. Multiples of everything else. Good selection of other waves, as well. Go get 'em!

Target on La Cienaga had battlepacks and some UGH Han and Luke
    Target on Jefferson Culver City, lots of Battlepacks still at the old price
    Hunt for Grevious and ARC 170 packs.
    Had a Starkiller which I picked up.

Unfortunately I won't be able to get to LF TRU today

CrunchyNug, I don't suppose you've found the JLU Grodd set, have you?

FrankFooter, RA-7 is available on Hasbrotoyshop.com right now

Toys R Us: got wave 8 remnants:

Padme
    2 Volf Jedi, I bought 1
    3-4 Destroyer Droids, I didn't buy any - don't need them, but they kind of looked cool*

*Maybe I should pick some of these up later?

Jango and the Clones and the McQuarrie were gone (not that I want the McQuarrie Stupid-Trooper anyway)

Target: got wave 5 and none of it sold to the morning Hot Wheels crowd
    I just bought the Starkiller figure. There was also a McFett on the pegs.

Figrin: - I'll get Padme on my own, comparing paint jobs with the one I got as time goes along. I guess I'll wait to open her as I only want 1, but it must be a great paint job. But thanks.

If you do come across extra Clones in Training (red jumpsuits), I'll take up to 4 of them. I'm sure I'll get Jango on my own most likely.

Volf is a good figure, btw.

As to STARKILLER, I need the 2 Figrin has for me, but I'm good on her now with the one I got today. Someone else can claim FrankFooter's stashed one, and CrunchyNug should get my check in his mail today for the 2 other Starkillers that he found.

Thanks guys.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Toys R Us: got wave 8 remnants:

Jango and the Clones and the McQuarrie were gone (not that I want the McQuarrie Stupid-Trooper anyway)

Thanks guys.
    I'll take any McQuarrie Stupid-Troopers that you find that you don't want!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I'll take any McQuarrie Stupid-Troopers that you find that you don't want!!!
    Alright. I'll pick them up if I see them, but they were long-gone for sure, today.

City of Hawthorne TRU: I stashed a white pauldron clean Sandtrooper, PM for details.

Target Manhattan Beach: I stashed another white pauldron clean Sandtrooper. PM for details.

(Are people even looking for these? I just thought they looked cool.)

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post

Lots of Wave 8, minus McTrooper. Multiples of everything else. Good selection of other waves, as well. Go get 'em!
    Thanks for the heads up. I got there at around 9:30am and was still able to get the figures I wanted. I did not know they open at 8am now. Wow.

Dirty Sanchez was still there and he told me that the stuff they put out today was nothing. He said they put out what must have been 10+ cases of Wave 8 yesterday. Basically, all the pegs were full and so were the bottom shelves. He said there was one guy with a lot of McTroopers in his cart.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post

As of 1pm there were only four destroyer droids. I stashed two.