Page 299 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399799 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 10363
    Sean the Hutt
    Found the barron fell/hobbie comic pack today, In Escondido

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I'll take any McQuarrie Stupid-Troopers that you find that you don't want!!!
    I second that! Stash away!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    As to STARKILLER, I need the 2 Figrin has for me, but I'm good on her now with the one I got today. Someone else can claim FrankFooter's stashed one, and CrunchyNug should get my check in his mail today for the 2 other Starkillers that he found.
    Starkiller has been claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I got there at around 9:30am and was still able to get the figures I wanted. I did not know they open at 8am now. Wow.
    Glad you got some Wave 8! I noticed they open at 7AM tomorrow (11/30) & Saturday (12/1).

Torrance TRU had a pair of the black dress Padme's and a pair of the Voolvif wolf dudes, but all the other new figs were wiped out before I got there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post

Starkiller has been claimed.
    What I meant by that is if Figrin Bran's claim on Starkiller was what you were referring to, he was getting that to include to a package he was mailing to me, but I got her covered.

I'm not in the local, local area for you guys, so it's hard not to feel guilty when I ask for something (I almost never do - and this is why) and then I find it here. I usually wait as San Diego gets stuff like about half a week to a week later than you guys up in LA.

I just follow your boards because I know a few of you and most of the guys I trade with down here post at Rebelscum and I guess Galactic Hunter, though I'd imagine that community is no longer as strong as it once was.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I saw a Masterpiece Starscream at the city of Duarte Wal-Mart. After some internal debate, I bought it. Starscream was the only Transformer that ever really appealed to me--the old school one with the crazy arse voice. It looks pretty cool. Besides, I knew a scalper would snag it; I've seen 2 scalpers clear stores out of them.

It was funny how one of the employees kept looking at me with the Starscream. He probably thought, "There goes $100 I could have made."

Monrovia TRU had a lot of wave 8, except for the McRebels and Jango Fett(which I fortunately found yesterday).
    Galactic Barn Burner

Frank Footer, I was indeed trying to get that Starkiller stash for Tycho but since he doesn't need it, feel free to offer it to anyone who may have PM'ed you. Thanks! As for wave 8, I need just about everything stashed.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Frank Footer, I was indeed trying to get that Starkiller stash for Tycho but since he doesn't need it, feel free to offer it to anyone who may have PM'ed you. Thanks! As for wave 8, I need just about everything stashed.
    Cool. I'll keep an eye out for Wave 8 the next time I see it & stash stash stash.

So the Starkiller is still up for grabs, assuming its location hasn't been compromised. If anyone else wants it --

MP SS is the best toy released this year. Never had a g1 SS toy, so it makes it all the better for me to have one now. Stellar. I need wave 8 - i know it's late, but i want to go to Los Feliz tru right now!! wish i read this sooner.

Figrin, did you get the MP Starscream I sent you? How do you like it?

I'm glad to see others enjoying Masterpiece Transformers, Bikerscout.

There only are 3 molds: Optimus Prime (MP01, MP02 (repaint as Ultra Magnus), MP04 - with trailer, and the 2 US versions, original 20th Anniversary and DVD Re-Mastered); MP03 Starscream (gun metal), MP06 Skywarp, and US version; and finally MP05 Megatron - not released in US yet and probably held up by replica gun laws.

I'd like to see others get the Masterpiece treatment (larger characters, the Alternator format works well for Autobot cars if they re-start that, or rename that line).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, I won't be able to pick up the MP Screamer until Sat. as I'm working so late tomorrow that the post office will be closed by the time I get there. I'll definitely post my thoughts on it either here or in the TF's thread once I've opened him up.