Page 30 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440801305301030 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    What is with these weird Saga case assortments?
    Gotta agree about these wave 9 revisions. While it's nice to see an assortment of saga figs out, I was hoping we'd see a few more actual wave 9 figures in the wave 9 revisions (appo, clones, etc.) Is Appo such an army builder because he makes the best 501st trooper? I have yet to see him to complete the Saga figs, and now these new cases seem to be filling the pegs providing less chance I will.
    There is certainly nothing going on at NOHO Target except for at least 15 Lushros and nobody else.
    Saw that trooperless yoda order 66 pack though. Guess it's a post order 66 rare variant after Yoda wipes em out!

PS - Was someone looking for fig cases here a short while ago? I was cleaning out the closets and I have a few extra Target 5 pack ROTS cases (from the clearance) which work great for TAC. I like em cause they are slimmer than the new Hasbrotoyshop ones, but don't think I need them all. Was going to modify them for POTF2, before they announced the new design.

KM, wish I knew you still needed Appo! There was one today in the revision case at Burbank Target. Would've been nice if Hasbro had upped him to 2-per for a couple of those revisions! Instead there's tons of 5th Fleet in 'em, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    KM, wish I knew you still needed Appo! There was one today in the revision case at Burbank Target. Would've been nice if Hasbro had upped him to 2-per for a couple of those revisions! Instead there's tons of 5th Fleet in 'em, it seems.
    No problem, I did stop in to Burbank this afternoon but couldn't tell if that case had an Appo or not. If you do see an extra anytime, I would love a stash. I'm afraid by the time he catches up to demand, like Cody did, or the wave 8 clones, that line will be phased out.

I can kiss using the DPCI at my favorite Target goodbye. They finally put one of those little signs saying they won't pull collectibles. That's like the third to do that recently in my area. Something or someone must have triggered it. Well, it was nice while it lasted. The last Target to do that around here has pretty much stuck to their guns, so you can't say they're not consistent.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Nothing to report at the Rodeo /La Cienaga or Culver city target, although the Culver City Target had a raincheck pad with the Star Wars characters which said you could take it to the register and get the 5.97 sales price later. I have never used it before so I dont know if you need a slip for every item.

i believe the raincheck is good only for one figure though this might be one of those policies that vary from store to store

Burbank Target had SOME of Wave 2 this morning, split between JodyB, myself, and another collector. Only one Boba Fett, one Biggs, and I THINK only one Han and Rebel Guard... 2 of the rest. I picked up a DS Trooper, Rebel Guard, and Han (who seemed to be the only one out of all without a smashed bubble). Some jerk employee at work, no doubt... for the missing figures, too! I had a Luke in my hand, but ultimately left him due to pretty bad paint, especially on the face (blotchy brown hair paint next to the nose)... not the best logic since I'd planned to give Luke a bit more color in his skin anyway, but I think he'll be around.

Still can't get over yet ANOTHER Vader saber on his belt, with Moisture Farmer Luke also planned with one.

Thanks for the info.
    Just found that Wave 2 showed up on Hasbro.com as coming soon. Last time they appeared early one morning and were gone very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Burbank Target had SOME of Wave 2 this morning, split between JodyB, myself, and another collector. Only one Boba Fett, one Biggs, and I THINK only one Han and Rebel Guard... 2 of the rest.
    What pegs are these hanging on? Are they mixed in with Saga? I noticed two empty columns for Galactic Heroes, but nothing for TAC. I found one HoloCody (first one I've ever seen at retail), but left it.