Page 300 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 10288
    well, so much for the late TRU run, there were no signs of wave 8 (or 7, 7.5, 6 either). They had a McChewie and McBoba though. Couldn't resist the latter so I picked him up. Needed an opener anyway. That McChewie had been sitting there since last week, unless it was another one. I did a trade with swspiffy there last wed. Good guy to deal with. If you're looking for voyager class TFs, they had a lot of boxes out, don't know what was in them though.
    Stopped at the glendale Target since it was closeby. They had nearly all of wave 7.5 out cept the hawkbat clone. Most of them had bad cards, particularly holo vader and rebel vanguard. If you need the coins though they're still there. I wound up getting the 7th legion clone. Didn't know he was removable helmet and comes with the evolutions pistol - a nice touch.

OK, my cases of wave 7 and 7.5 arrive next week. Here are the extras I'll have for anyone who's interested:

1x AIRBORNE TROOPER, 1x MCQUARRIE SERIES VADER, 1x ANAKIN SPIRIT, 1x R2-D2 IN CARGO NET.

1x R2-B1 ASTROMECH DROID, 1x NABOO SOLDIER, 1x PAX BONKIK, 1x REBEL VANGUARD TROOPER.

I also have 6 Stormtroopers that I'd love to get rid of. Anyone have a receipt for Target that they don't need? If not, Toys For Tots is gettin' them.

If anyone is looking for McSnowtroopers and is near Duarte Walmart, they should go there now. I was told they put out a lot of Wave 4, 5 and 6 cases. We're talking about full pegs and a couple endcaps with McSnowtroopers sitting there. They also had the new Cars toys too.

This morning I braved the monsoons and went to City of hawthorne TRU. I got there at about 7:50 and the doors were already open. But they only had old stuff inside. Then I went to Target Manhattan Beach. They had some of wave 4 and 5 but no McQuarries. I found a Hydra Agent variant (shouting mouth open) but I didn't really wanna buy it due to lack of room. I stashed it if anyone wants it PM me.

Glendale Target -- echoing what BikerScout said yesterday, a few 7.5 were there this AM, and indeed had damaged cards/bubbles. Nonetheless, I stashed a R2-B1, Vanguard Rebel (both a bit crumpled) and a Pax (good condition). PM for location. Left a Pax on the pegs, along with an UGH McChewie & UGH Airborne Trooper. The Starkiller stash remains.

Los Feliz TRU had nada, with the lone McChewie keeping watch on his own lonely peg.

EDIT: 7.5 stash has been claimed. Starkiller still available.

I got Deoxy a clean, white pauldron Sandtrooper at Target (got her one from Toys R Us yesterday).

They might have had all of Wave 5 there again (I got a Starkiller there yesterday) or it could have been my remnants. I saw a suspected scalper leaving as I was arriving late.)

Then I got NavTek a McQuarrie Snowtrooper from SEARS. Yeah. Go figure. I just stopped in on a hunch and they had 1 case of Wave 6. They plan to sell the rest of those figures by next November.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

For you JLU fans, be on the look out for the Gorilla Grodd 6 pack. I just picked one up from La Cienega Target today. I almost passed it up, thinking it was the Lava Doomday 6 pack (same packaging).

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    If anyone is looking for McSnowtroopers and is near Duarte Walmart, they should go there now. I was told they put out a lot of Wave 4, 5 and 6 cases. We're talking about full pegs and a couple endcaps with McSnowtroopers sitting there. They also had the new Cars toys too.
    That kills me because I know by now they're all gone, the F&S scalper crew ruins everything on that side of town.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That kills me because I know by now they're all gone, the F&S scalper crew ruins everything on that side of town.
    I couldn't have gone anyway because of work, but yeah, they'd dissapear fast in that Bermuda Triangle of collecting. Having said that, i found the MP Starscream there yesterday.

I forgot to mention, I saw two small Han Solo replica blasters hanging on the pegs of the Covina Wal-Mart. They're very heavy and not plastic. I don't collect these things, but it's a well known brand. Black packaging. Egh, I forget the name. They come with a plaque.

Anyway, $42 I think.

I made the mistake of hitting Covina TRU this morning at 7 a.m. A whole lot of nothing on the pegs. I should have known cause none of the scalpers were there. Scalpers are like vultures. When they're around in big groups, it means there's something there.

Speaking of ugly animals, I saw Dirty Sanchez, or a damned good doppleganger, at Alhambra TRU this morning. He had his talons on an AT-RT Assault pack.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Master Replicas Scaled Replica weapons, .33 scale specifically. That's pricey as hell though.

Finding scalpables over $50 isn't that hard unless the item is very limited, generally these guys don't buy out anything over $20 unless it's uber-rare.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.