Page 301 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401801 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 10340
    OK, I'm thinking about donating some un-returnable MOMC figures to Toys for Tots. According to the TfT website, Burbank has only two donation centers: TRU and "The God Store". If I give these to the "God Store", will they deem them "evil" and throw them away? If I give them to TRU, will their greasy employees (Dazed and Confused) or incoming hoarders (the toy bin is next to the front door) swipe them? Decisions decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    OK, I'm thinking about donating some un-returnable MOMC figures to Toys for Tots. According to the TfT website, Burbank has only two donation centers: TRU and "The God Store". If I give these to the "God Store", will they deem them "evil" and throw them away? If I give them to TRU, will their greasy employees (Dazed and Confused) or incoming hoarders (the toy bin is next to the front door) swipe them? Decisions decisions...
    I think Dark Delicacies on Burbank has a little bin to donate toys. I gave about 20-30 POTF2 and EP1 carded figures to them last year.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    For you JLU fans, be on the look out for the Gorilla Grodd 6 pack. I just picked one up from La Cienega Target today. I almost passed it up, thinking it was the Lava Doomday 6 pack (same packaging).
    darkagent, were there any more of that set at that particular store?

Speck, I donated some figures at the Los Feliz TRU Toys for Tots bin and they were still there a week after I had put them in.

CrunchyNug, I got your package with the Starkillers today. Thanks a bunch!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    darkagent, were there any more of that set at that particular store?
    They had about 5 more sets when I left this morning. The price would not come up at the register, so the cashier asked me for the price. I was being a good guy, so I told him $19.99. He then told me, he would have accepted any price I told him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    CrunchyNug, I got your package with the Starkillers today. Thanks a bunch!
    Got your stuff too!!! You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That kills me because I know by now they're all gone, the F&S scalper crew ruins everything on that side of town.
    don't fret at this right away, i read on a different site's forum that a guy got a newer McQuarrie for $6. It all depends on how well u haggle I guess.

Luuuuke - how could that scalper have an AT-RT assault pack at TRU ? target exclusive my man.

If you donate figures, I suggest you mangle the bubble or card just enough to deter scumbags, kids don't care about MOMC anyway.

Also, you can donate toys to most fire departments who have their own program, and CHiPs for Kids takes toys at any CHP center (including the one in Glendale on Central).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've got an extra set of wave 7 for anyone interested.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Any Marvel legends fans, the hard to find Bucky, Rachel and wave 3 (Minus Hydra) are in stock at HTS. catweb10 for 10% off.