Page 303 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403803 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    I see you also got the free MR. POTATO HEAD SPIDER SPUD.
    That'll be at least two or three. The nieces and nephews are going to LOVE them.

Got two Hawkbat clones yesterday. Took the robes and put them on two Evolution yellow clones. 100% better. Looks sleeker and more kick-***. (The Hawkbat clone's body seems slightly twisted and frumpy looking, a little like the gunner's even though it's essentially an Evo body).

The wave 8 R2 unit wants to make me slap a #24 on it and declare it a Kobe Bryant droid. Those colors look awfully like Lakers colors.
    Galactic Barn Burner

HTS has a sale just for today on Titaniums only: 40% off using code TTNM40

Toys For Tots

OK, I'm getting ready to go drop off some figures at Toys For Tots- did you know the TFT founder lives in Burbank? Anyway, their website says toys valued at $10 or more- do you think $7 figures are going to be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    OK, I'm getting ready to go drop off some figures at Toys For Tots- did you know the TFT founder lives in Burbank? Anyway, their website says toys valued at $10 or more- do you think $7 figures are going to be a problem?

What?! They get picky on the price amount? That's like a bum accepting only $5.00 bills.

WM Duarte - R2-B1 x2, wave 7 remnants Deadyen and R2, SWTF Snowspeeder/Luke x3 (this thing looked so kibbly I passed).

Target Duarte - SL clean white Sandtrooper, Anakin/Assassin Droid Comic Pack (the latter of which I bought).

TRU Monrovia - Wave 8 remnants: Padme x2, Droideka x2, Clone Trainee. I bought the Clone and a Droideka, another collector got the other Droideka, neither of us bought the Padmes.

Droideka is nothing to write home about, the shield is way too small and the tray bends the arm in a way it's not designed to which warps it. Anakin/Assassin Droid is alright, the paint and sculpt on the droid is really good, they should use that limb design for Battle Droids even if it means fattening up the limbs a little. Clone Trainee is alright, looks good in the armor, likeness is dead on, fair articulation though leaving out the super shoulders and ankles was dubious.

Now my stash list is looking sweet...
    • McQuarrie Concept Snowtrooper
    • McQuarrie Concept Han Solo
    • 2x McQuarrie Concept Rebel Trooper
    • wave 8 Jango
    • Evolutions-body orange Sandtrooper
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nothing new at City of Hawthorne TRU. This was around noon.

Oh, I forgot, Target Duarte had an endcap with all the new exclusives - the TIE Bomber, ARC-170, and some other crap I don't actually remember.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Anakin/Assassin Droid is alright, the paint and sculpt on the droid is really good, they should use that limb design for Battle Droids even if it means fattening up the limbs a little. Clone Trainee is alright, looks good in the armor, likeness is dead on, fair articulation though leaving out the super shoulders and ankles was dubious.[/LIST]
    I've got to say, that I think the Anakn/Assassin Driod comic pack has got to be the best one so far. The Anakin is pretty good and the Assassin Droid is super articulated.

I'm a little disappointed in the Clone Trooper. I think it would have been perfect if it had the same ball jointed shoulders and ankles, like Jango Fett does. Heck, I'd settle for the left foot being straight (not preposed) like the right one. As it is now, you've got to put him in a weird stance just to stand up straight.

Hey Figrin, thanks for the "Cars" stash- I left Bob Cutlass behind.