Page 304 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404804 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Hey Figrin, thanks for the "Cars" stash- I left Bob Cutlass behind.
    No problem Speck. Glad I could help! That Andretti is proving to be really tough to find as I only found it once and that was on the old card. The Dinoco Helicopter has been even tougher for me to find as I've found just about every other car on the new cardback.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    No problem Speck. Glad I could help! That Andretti is proving to be really tough to find as I only found it once and that was on the old card. The Dinoco Helicopter has been even tougher for me to find as I've found just about every other car on the new cardback.
    I've seen the Dinoco helicopter at Ralph's several times. That and the Mack truck playset are pretty common. Of course that is SD. LA Ralph's might be a little more picked over.

Speaking of new Cars, picked up "Fred" today at NoHo Target.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Shoot, I just saw one today at the KB Toyworks on Woodman and Riverside. Forgot to stash it. It might still be there tomorrow.

I'm in the market for a Fred stash!!!

Todays Update

Target La Cienaga had Tie bomber and AT-ST on an end cap of a row this morning and a few battlepacks. Did see a scalper guy attacking the matchbox section and cars area. He had this guilty look on his face every time I looked at him.
    Target on Jefferson had nothing new.

Found wave 7 at LBTC walmart and they received probably 15 cases of saga legends with evo sand trooper variant...in a huge bin of course...why, why do they do that?
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Picked up a couple Evo Sandtroopers this morning at Walmart. They had at least 10 cases of Legends 5.5 - just as Deoxy noted at her store.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Thanks to Frank for the Starkiller stash!
    Cool!

Glad you were able to get it.