Page 305 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405805 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 10362
    Seems like the Hoth and Endor packs are gone at Burbank and NoHo Targets. That was fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Seems like the Hoth and Endor packs are gone at Burbank and NoHo Targets. That was fast!
    Are they going to re-stock these since Xmas is still a few weeks away? I'm still on the fence, but knowing these aren't coming again might change my mind. Glendale had plenty this weekend BTW.

Once those Ultimate Battle Packs are gone, they're gone for good. It was part of the WOW or never promotion. Looks like it's nearing the "never" phase. Same thing happened last year w/ the Shuttle...they never restocked those.

Hawthorne TRU: pair of Ghost of Anakins, nothing newer. Had a bunch of Legends figures packed into the overhead things but I didn't check them.
    Target Manhattan beach: Had 5-6 ARC elite BP's, sold out of the Ult BP's.

I just heard that the new movie transformer deluxe "Landmine" is out. As well as the Red Camaro Cliffjumper repaint. If anyone sees Landmine (blueish dune buggy) or Cliffjumper please stash for me I need them!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Are they going to re-stock these since Xmas is still a few weeks away? I'm still on the fence, but knowing these aren't coming again might change my mind. Glendale had plenty this weekend BTW.
    I went to Glendale on Sunday and they around 10 left. La Cienega which had tons of them a couple weeks ago, seems to already be sold out. So if you're waiting for them to go on clearance, I wouldn't. They'll probably be gone in no time.

you could take your chances though, reports came in last year of people getting the shuttle for 30% off! Too much recycled stuff in these UBPs - when the new AT-STs and bikes come out - you'll be regretting -!!!

I was gobsmacked this AM in the parking lot of Los Feliz TRU. As I walked to the store, a white POS car caught my eye. From a distance, it looked like the automobile of a hoarder, filled to the windows with trash & detritus. Upon closer inspection, it was a scalper car!

It had three of those huge Comic Con WB canvas bags stuffed full with toys, mostly Star Wars Potato Heads. The bags filled the entire back seat & passenger seat. Obviously, someone had been a busy little scalper! As I exited the store, the car was rapidly pulling away and I didn't get a look at the driver. Plenty of other stores to ravage, I guess --

TRU was deader than dead, BTW.

City of Hawthorne TRU: Nothing new
    Target Manhattan Beach: Nothing new. But I stashed an UGH Han Solo (Smuggler) and an UGH Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony). PM for location.

Went to Glendale Target today and found all the new Cars. I have 2 seperate stashes each containing Dale Jr., Fred, Mario Andretti, Cartrip and one of the stashes has the helicopter. All were on the new card. PM me for the locations.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Went to Glendale Target today and found all the new Cars. I have 2 seperate stashes each containing Dale Jr., Fred, Mario Andretti, Cartrip and one of the stashes has the helicopter. All were on the new card. PM me for the locations.

PM sent for "Cars" cars.