Page 309 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409809 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Can anyone with the Hyperspace membership hook me up with a Fett character key? Please pm me if you can.
    PM sent for the character key. By the way, it's one per membership.

Did a target run after class tonight, long beach, seal beach...all of them are out of the Hoth and Endor sets...don't know if they are going to be restocking them. Had the tie bomber, arc battlepacks by the tons, arc ship and some prequel at-st lookin thing.

Singles...same as walmart down here, seems like SL wave 2 is the only thing they are getting in at the moment and more than they need to boot!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Historically, how long are the Target exclusives normally available? I'm back on the weekend but with the family in tow, so no extra room in the suitcases, but my next work trip is not until late January. Based on past experience, what are my chances of still finding the exclusives then?

Thanks

When do you guys think Grievous' ship and the AT-AP will start showing up?

It's supposed to be this December (theoretically).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

McSnowtroopers up at HTS.com

FRIENDS20 for 20% off

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    McSnowtroopers up at HTS.com

FRIENDS20 for 20% off

-Snags
    Looks like they have a bunch of them. It let me put 500 in the cart. At 550 it cried foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Navtek View Post
    Looks like they have a bunch of them. It let me put 500 in the cart. At 550 it cried foul.
    Now that's funny!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

So much for Pearl Harbor, It looks like today will be dubbed National Snowtrooper Day. I think everyone should be able to get one. HTS still has 450+ in stock... Thanks to Snags for the tip!

Target Manhattan beach: Nothing new. No exclusives. This store has been really slacking lately. Did meet up with my buddy Bernie and he hooked me up with an R2-B1. Such a cool, yet tragic little droid.

City of Hawthorne TRU: Nothing new either.

Well, if anyone needs a McSnowie and doesn't feel like dealing with HTS, I stashed one this morning. PM for details.