Page 310 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410810 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Well, if anyone needs a McSnowie and doesn't feel like dealing with HTS, I stashed one this morning. PM for details.
    PM sent for McSnowie.

Just ordered 2 McSnowies. Just the Rebel, some AOTC wave and a few R2-B1s and I'll be pretty set for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Just ordered 2 McSnowies. Just the Rebel, some AOTC wave and a few R2-B1s and I'll be pretty set for the year.
    Wow, less than 25 snowies left now. Geez, that was fast.

Wave 7 now up on HTS, including McSolo.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Not sure if it's the same for the whole wave, but McSolo and the Ewoks are limited to 1 each.

But there's that handy free shipping/20%-off code (two, really!) so place a couple orders to get what you want. I just got 2 each of McSolo & the Ewoks. Hadn't seen the Ewoks in stores yet, and extra McSolos are great! So I'll have 3 boxes of 2 figures each coming in the next few weeks.

Maybe the AOTC wave will pop up again, or the repaints, so I can finish off everything today

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Wave 7 now up on HTS, including McSolo.

-Snags
    Thanks Snags

Got A mcsolo, tried for two but it wouldn't let me...is it just one per customer?

oh, the friends20 worked for the discount, total $6.05

all the mcsnowies are gone now WOW

You ROCK!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

FIGRIN: I snaggle-toothed the Ewoks with free shipping. So I won't need them now, as probably no one here will with this HTS opportunity if they log on and check the forums while they're still in stock.

Darn thing doesn't have the last remaining figures I need:

4 Training Clones with snap-on armor
    1 Jango from his apartment on Kamino
    2 red Naboo trooper guys

And if they ever get the Leia Starkillers in before Figrin sends me the 2 he got me, I'll be able to avoid shipping and get a discount. But it looks like Waves 6 & 7 are going up. I don't know if we'll see more of Wave 5, 7.5, or Wave 8.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I hope 7.5 and 8 go up soon. Still need some of those figs.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I hope 7.5 and 8 go up soon. Still need some of those figs.

-Snags
    7.5 is up and the mcsnowies are back. Still have mcsolos as well.

Was all of 7.5 up? I only see the Underarm Stain Trooper.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]