Page 313 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413813 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Actually, I found Joes w5 last night. I was very surprised to see them...very nice set. WAY better than w4 which is basically a bunch of carded figs from the Multi-pack. The best part is the Crimson Guards are 2 per case.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...g/Joesw108.jpg
    What store did you find them at?

Wink

wave 5 Joe figs look cool. The picture for the Crimson Guard looks dorky though.

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found wave 5 JOEs at Torrance Walmart. 1 complete set. BEST JOE WAVE EVER. Nothing else new here.
    City of Hawthorne TRU: Some guy filled his cart with 7 Bumblebees. Nothing else new.
    Target Manhattan Beach: Some Tie Bombers, nothing else new.

Hey guys, sorry; I found them at Wamlart...one case only. There are 8 per case and the 2 re-packs in there were Shipwreck and Hooded Cobra Commander. Hope this helps.

With my recent purchase of w4 on HTS the other day, this brings me up to speed on Joes for now. I'll start stashing if I find more...

A quandary --

I have an ongoing saga of trying to return the McVader I ordered (on 10/30, by the way) to HTS. The first one came back damaged, and I requested a replacement -- they instead sent an UGH McFett. Ugh, indeed. Since I've already found a MOC McVader, I figured I'd offer up the gold coin McFett to anyone here that may want it, before I send it back to HTS for a refund.

Let me know via PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post
    I have an ongoing saga of trying to return the McVader I ordered (on 10/30, by the way) to HTS. The first one came back damaged, and I requested a replacement -- they instead sent an UGH McFett. Ugh, indeed. Since I've already found a MOC McVader, I figured I'd offer up the gold coin McFett to anyone here that may want it, before I send it back to HTS for a refund.

Let me know via PM!
    I'd be interested in the UGH McFett!

Awesome finds!! I found a lonely Crimson Guard today at Wal-Mart. Weird that someone left it and took the others.