Page 314 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414814 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Awesome finds!! I found a lonely Crimson Guard today at Wal-Mart. Weird that someone left it and took the others.
    Man seeing those figures sure brings back awesomes memories. I had all those as a kid. The funny thing is could careless about collecting them, but I didn't have any SW figures as a kid and I want them all.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Big thanks to Figrin Bran for the CARS stash!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Big thanks to Figrin Bran for the CARS stash!

-Snags
    No prob Snags! I'm glad I could return the favor for once!

At the Target on Jefferson Culver City this morning got there at 8.04am there was already someone at the Star Wars so I started to let him do his thing, he took the whole wave 9 box that had been put out then moved over to the hot wheels and took what he could carry. I have the wave but its frustrating to see these things happen when you know he is going to scalp them. I would rather have got there and found nothing.
    They did have an end cap with battle Packs marked down to 17.98 and I saw 4 ARC-170 ships.
    Thats my rant

Yowza! Wave 8!

Glendale Target at opening -- Wave 8, 2X everything except 1X McClam Trooper. A guy beat me to the SW section by about 20 paces, pawed through the section and took nothing! Lunacy! So I happily snagged the McClam Trooper, and stashed a set each of Jango & Voolvif in two different spots. PM for the goods!

They also had a fully-stocked Cars section, with plenty of Fred, Dale Jr. and Cartrip.

To quote BlueSnags, good times!

EDIT: One set claimed -- another set of Jango & Voolvif still available!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post
    Glendale Target at opening -- Wave 8, 2X everything except 1X McClam Trooper. A guy beat me to the SW section by about 20 paces, pawed through the section and took nothing! Lunacy! So I happily snagged the McClam Trooper, and stashed a set each of Jango & Voolvif in two different spots. PM for the goods!

They also had a fully-stocked Cars section, with plenty of Fred, Dale Jr. and Cartrip.

To quote BlueSnags, good times!
    Sending PM for 1 set of Jango and Voolvif

I hit Glendale Target on Saturday and they had tons of ARC-170's and Tie Bombers piled up on the overhead shelves, but not in the SW aisle. They won't run out for a while methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Glendale Lego store has some of the new SW sets - AT-AP plus the Stormie and Rebels army builder packs. I bought one each of the latter two.
    I stopped by on Sunday and picked up the Rebel pack. I was talking to the store employee and he told me that they also received last week the Clone Wars Anakin Starfighter and the Force Unleashed set. They got 100 sets of each and sold out in a couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post
    Glendale Target at opening -- Wave 8, 2X everything except 1X McClam Trooper.
    Figures, I was at Glendale Target at closing on Saturday 10:30 pm-ish and nothing new. I avoid that mall Target, but had to go to the mall, but will only go late at night.
    In the Cars section I moved about 20 diecast airplanes off the Cars pegs to make a point how empty it was (Only 1 Lizzie on the pegs, period.). There were about 5 employees cleaning up, putting out stock, but no one ever asked me if they could help. I thought they might since I looked like I couldn't find what I wanted. I didn't see any boxes of SW or Cars on pallets at that point. They have that "Collectible" stocking disclaimer, so I didn't dare ask.

They did have 6 Hoth UBP's though. They were on the endcap over the Miniatures 59.99 pricetag, which made it look like that was the price. I imagine that is why they are still there. They rang up 49.00 though.

Got my Hasbrotoyshop order today (ordered last week). I just ordered one Holo Vader and one Hawkbat Clone. The packaging has got to be the worst and wasteful yet. I received the two figures in a huge box (22"x16.5"x8") with air packs for "cushioning". Of course this did not stop the figures from moving around in the box. Needless to say, the figures' cards were all crushed. Luckily, I was going to open them anyways.