Page 315 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415815 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 10356
    I got a horribly packed HTS order today as well - just 1 R2-B1 and 1 Hawkbat and yet R2's card was crushed and bent. I open up most of my figures anyhow but still, considering that it was a large box that could've fit 4 or 5 figures, they should've done a better job of packing.

Found all of wave 7.5 today (2 cases) at LBC walmart, didn't think I'd want ANY of them but I ended up getting the holo vader because on the card, the entire thing looks great and I got pax bonkik for a background character in my cantina seen, I like the paint job. Passed on the rest. Got a black wool PeaCoat as well, but not at Wal Mart hehe

WAit a minute, I did my very FIRST figure stashing today as well. I met a fellow collector about a month ago that lives near me, so I stashed a full set for him, it was FUN!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got a horribly packed HTS order today as well - just 1 R2-B1 and 1 Hawkbat and yet R2's card was crushed and bent. I open up most of my figures anyhow but still, considering that it was a large box that could've fit 4 or 5 figures, they should've done a better job of packing.
    And the replacement pit droids I received a couple weeks ago were in a box smaller than the cardback. They need to hire someone to do a little research in their shipping department.

My box was so big that it could've fit 2 full cases with room to spare to fit the 2 figures I actually ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    WAit a minute, I did my very FIRST figure stashing today as well. I met a fellow collector about a month ago that lives near me, so I stashed a full set for him, it was FUN!
    There's nothing like trying to stash while store employees are walking around throughout the store! Just ask JT how tough it can be at our local stores.

stashed mcfett and mcstarkiller at target van nuys pm for details.

went to p.c. walmart saw remants of the wave 5 1shipwreck, 2 cobra comm.
    also saw animated boba. bunch of saga

need McRebeltroop. please stash/pick up for me thanks

There's nothing like trying to stash while store employees are walking around throughout the store! Just ask JT how tough it can be at our local stores.
    Seriously! I went to housewares section because there were employees EVERYWHERE around the toy department, spilling out into other departments in the area!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Seriously! I went to housewares section because there were employees EVERYWHERE around the toy department, spilling out into other departments in the area!
    ! You're probably better off stashing in housewares during this time of year as just about every kind of toy is liable to sell. Stuff that would normally be peg/shelfwarmers the rest of the year actually stand a chance of being sold during the holiday season.

over the weekend I saw the Tie Bomb and ARC-170s stacked to the ceiling at Glendale Target -maybe they'll go on clearance? Only then will i get a tie bomber. Anyway, I don't collect "Cars" but I have a blue Dinoco McQueen that I picked up at a con for a friend in OH. Turns out he found it there, and I'm stuck with the car. PM if you need it. Price + shipping.

Well, Los Feliz TRU was a bust this morning. Went to Glendale Target at around 8:15 and it looks like they put out a case of Wave 8/9. The only figure I didn't see was McTrooper.

Jango - I did a quick "Cars - Rusteze 2-pack" stash for you at Glendale Target. PM me for the details.