Page 316 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416816 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 10291
    I got another Padme Black Leather today at TRU. I only want 1 and now have 2, but I will keep buying her until I am satisfied with the paint job I want - while returning the rest.

At the same time, my TRU said they weren't getting much in the way of SW and that the vendor (Hasbro) wasn't shipping to them. Curious.

The pegs, and TRU has a lot of them for SW, were quite empty of everything, whether it be TAC or Saga Lengends. However, what remained was almost entirely SL I think, with some Wave 4 TAC.

Target was full to the end of every peg with SL.

Both stores had new Deluxe Waves of Transformers including both versions of BumbleBee.

Oh. Target is all sold-out of the Ultimate Endor Battle Pack and actually has like 5 Hoth sets remaining.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

For those of you interested, Wal-Mart has two Jabba's place "Entertainers" cinema scenes out. It has dancers and musicians. Seems like mostly repacks if not entirely repacks. I saw them this morning at Baldwin Park Wal-Mart, on top of a shelf. I passed on them. But they look alright.

When the hell are the Wal-mart exclusive comic packs out?
    Galactic Barn Burner

Need these figures if anyone can help.

2 Voolvif Monn
    6 McClamShell troopers
    1 Destroyer Droid
    2 Holo Vader
    4 Hawkbat Battalion trooper
    2 2 Clone Trooper Training Fatigues
    Amidala
    2 Jango
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Need these figures if anyone can help.

2 Voolvif Monn
    6 McClamShell troopers
    1 Destroyer Droid
    2 Holo Vader
    4 Hawkbat Battalion trooper
    2 2 Clone Trooper Training Fatigues
    Amidala
    2 Jango
    Turbo, I still have a Jango & Voolvif stashed at Target. I'll PM with location.

went to tru/wamart stevenson ranch nothing

went to walmart of kelly johnson pkwy nothing.

went to porter ranch tru/walmart nothing

big waste of time/gas=money

needs: Mcclamshell and wave 5 gi joe

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    went to tru/wamart stevenson ranch nothing

went to walmart of kelly johnson pkwy nothing.

went to porter ranch tru/walmart nothing

big waste of time/gas=money

needs: Mcclamshell and wave 5 gi joe
    those are the worst. I did a mega walmart run sunday night and came home only with another A-wing pilot. I saw the Evol. mold sandie and didn't get him - i should've, but i already have that mold sandie. They're very purrty tho. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    There's nothing like trying to stash while store employees are walking around throughout the store! Just ask JT how tough it can be at our local stores.
    No kidding! If you ever wanted to know what it feels like to be the focus of a sloppy FBI sting while in a crowded bar, just try stashing a figure in the Los Feliz/Hollywood area.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Seriously! I went to housewares section because there were employees EVERYWHERE around the toy department, spilling out into other departments in the area!
    I'm sure! I try to choose departments that have a deep set of product which isn't likely to be disturbed too much, my earliest stashes were utter failures because the product was moving too fast and someone found it. (or it was product nobody wanted and went unclaimed ) The pet department's way out, by the way.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    No kidding! If you ever wanted to know what it feels like to be the focus of a sloppy FBI sting while in a crowded bar, just try stashing a figure in the Los Feliz/Hollywood area.

Now having said that, it's amazing that we have pretty much a 100% success rate stashing for one another, JT!

Toys R Us had the AOTC Jedi Starfighter with the HYPERSPACE RING this morning as they opened early at 7am.

No one was there to buy any. It's cool, but I don't want this one myself. Anyway, there was a line of about 8 people all for X-box and Guitar Hero stuff. One fellow collector I knew went to Star Wars but he didn't buy anything.

I finished Wave 7.5 and got 2 more red uniformed Naboo soldiers and a HawkBat Cone for a friend of mine who's amassing them.

There was nothing else new there. Now I only need to find some Red Training Uniform Clones from Wave 8 and I'm done for the year (unless the AT-AP and Grievous fighter make it out somehow).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.