Page 317 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417817 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 10286
    Glendale Target 8AM -- the stash I promised Turbowars was compromised (sorry, TW, unless you were able to get it last night).

Otherwise, it was a mishmash of Waves 4-7, including a McFett & Starkiller (grabbed by another collector). Good stuff for the diorama crowd-fillers out there.

I got 2 Crimson Guards from Pico Rivera Wal-Mart last night. I'm only picking commando or ninja looking/masked characters and bad guys. I would have gotten Destro if they had him though.
    Galactic Barn Burner

City of Hawthorne TRU: Found a UGH McStormie. Another collector there also got one. They had a third but the coin had been ripped out. Nothing else too interesting.
    Target manhattan beach: Nothing cool. Have a bunch of the AT-RT BP's.
    Target Redondo beach: Nothing.
    Torrance TRU: Had a Black dress Padme, but the paint made her look like her eyes were rolling into the back of her head.
    Torrance K-mart: has tons of the newest SW Transformers cody, snowspeeder, AT-AT.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    g.
    Torrance TRU: Had a Black dress Padme, but the paint made her look like her eyes were rolling into the back of her head.
    That's normal. It's just the action figure remembering the dialogue from that scene.

With the WalMart Max Rebo band packs now showing up, has anyone been able to find the comic 2 packs yet?

Walmart LBTC - one pax bonkik and wave 1 crapola but they had stacks of the max rebo band packs

Walmart LB - Wave 1 thru 4 and lots of SL with Evo sandie

Target Cerritos - NOTHING

Target Cerritos2 - NOTHING, they literally still have wave one figs, the same ones since wave one came out. NO endcaps with battle packs and vehicles either. I HATE this target. I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING goes out the back door at this one

Target LB - 3 figures hanging on the pegs but they did have 3 Hoth super battle packs

Target Seal Beach - nothing but SL figs, endcap ransacked

TRU Cerritos - SL only

A total waste of gas today but it was still fun.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    City of Hawthorne TRU: Found a UGH McStormie. Another collector there also got one. They had a third but the coin had been ripped out. Nothing else too interesting.
    If you happen to go back to that TRU and that McSTormie happens to still be there(fat chance of course), could you stash it? I don't care if the coin is missing.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Can someone from the Burbank, NoHo, Glendale area help me find the wave 5 GI Joes? I've found so far just a Crimson Guard and would like another one plus, Gold Head Destro, Snake eyes, Snowjob and Sgt. Flash. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I think I'll be tracking down a couple of those Joes myself, Flash in particular (ah, for the good ol' days before he and Stalker got promoted to sergeant!) and possibly Destro and a Crimson Guard. Maybe an extra Snake Eyes. :P

Got to Target late this morning, nothing as usual. They'd put a bunch of crappy Jedi Vs Sidious BPs on the endcap where ARC-170 BPs should be (still haven't seen those in the wild). Tons of old Legends. This time I just filled the proper Legends pegs and put all the rest in nice neat rows behind the lone electronic lightsaber on the shelf below. Undoubtedly those nice neat rows will be knocked over and spread out across the entire aisle by day's end, leading to them being put back on the nearly-empty TAC pegs overnight with no chance of new TAC in the morning.

Haven't seen 7.5 or 8 in-store yet! Gonna take forever to find 3 R2-B1s & McRebels.

Went to LF TRU this morning and they had the ObiWan Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace ring. I can't believe they want $35 for that, and it doesn't even come with a figure. I then stopped by WalMart and picked up a set of the Max Rebo band. They had plenty on the shelf. They also had a lot of comic 2 packs. Unfortunately, they weren't the exclusives.