Page 319 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 10286
    Hey all, I have a question regarding HTS. Do you have to be home in order to receive the packages or will they leave them on the doorstep? This is the first time I've ordered from them and I received an email that my orders shipped. Also, what carrier do they use?

Thanks in advance guys
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Hey all, I have a question regarding HTS. Do you have to be home in order to receive the packages or will they leave them on the doorstep? This is the first time I've ordered from them and I received an email that my orders shipped. Also, what carrier do they use?

Thanks in advance guys
    Colonel Mustard on the Doorstep with UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Colonel Mustard on the Doorstep with UPS.
    My UPS driver plays ding-dong-ditch. By the time I open the door, he's long gone.

Thanks in advance guys
    HTS uses the USPS. Whether you have to be at home or not really depends on your letter carrier. My weekday carrier leaves packages on my doorstep but the Saturday carrier doesn't. Even if you're not home and they leave you the slip that says you have to go to the post office for pickup, you can actually schedule another delivery on the USPS site.

They always used USPS for me Ox. I get tehm left here, but it does depend on the carrier and if a sig is required.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    They always used USPS for me Ox. I get tehm left here, but it does depend on the carrier and if a sig is required.
    Thanks KH, Speck, STilla, figrin...much appreciated. I have to make a trip to UCLA today and am not going to be home but as you said Kid, my carrier is like yours and will leave them on the doorstep. I just didn't want it to be sent back, then never see my mcsolos and mcsnowies

Thanks again gentlemen! You guys are the best!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Nothing really at Burbank Target but some more Jabba's Palace and a few UGHs: Mace, R2, Airborne, GM.

They had some more CARS singles, a couple Fillmores & Copters, bunch of Freds, some Cartrips & Andrettis.

Got my order in for the SSC ANH Han

I still have an extra ARC-170 elite BP if anyone wants it before I return it.

Picked up the Hyperspace Ring Jedi Starfighter last night at Los Feliz TRU. Too expensive at 34.99, but I had a $25 gift card to cushion the blow.
    At Celebration, Hasbro had it labeled with a price of 29.99
    I don't know why TRU likes to hike prices like that. They would sell more and have a better store if the were consistent with other major retailers. To me TRU is still a discount store like Target etc, they just sell toys only. Oh well.

There are pics in the Appropriate thread...

Los Feliz also had Anakin .45 scale MR sabers, enclosed in the plastic security cases like video games. They were in the Star Wars aisle and 29.99.
    Also had Clone Trooper Bobble Head. Tag read Darth Vader Bobble Head, but I only saw 3 Clones.
    Also bought a lone fireside Padme, a little bent along the edge. That was the only new figure there.

Thanks KH, Speck, STilla, figrin...much appreciated. I have to make a trip to UCLA today and am not going to be home but as you said Kid, my carrier is like yours and will leave them on the doorstep. I just didn't want it to be sent back, then never see my mcsolos and mcsnowies

Thanks again gentlemen! You guys are the best!
    Deoxy, even if you missed the delivery, I believe the post office holds packages for you for at least a week if not 2 weeks and before they send the package back, they're supposed to put a "final notice" slip in your mailbox so worry not, you'll get your McHans/Snowies. Tycho sent me a Masterpiece Starscream recently and I missed the delivery and didn't get to pick it up until 3 or 4 days later and during that time, I didn't get any more notices so don't worry, even if you missed the delivery, the figures will be waiting for you at the post office. If you do end up having to pick them up, just make sure you bring the slip along with your driver's license.