Page 32 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642821325321032 ... LastLast
    Picked up 2 Illum BPs today at Target for $4.98 each. The store employee had just repriced them. Nothing new to report from Los Feliz Toys R Us.

BlueSangs
    I was watching too I clicked on it and it was sold out.
    Possible someone has a bot to monitor it, but hardly seems worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Picked up 2 Illum BPs today at Target for $4.98 each. The store employee had just repriced them. Nothing new to report from Los Feliz Toys R Us.
    Me too! but from La Brea Target.

Picked up a Titanium Cylon Raider from Burbank Target a little while ago. No Pegasus on the pegs for me either. Strange.

I was glad to score a Raider, though - very cool little ship.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Picked up 2 Illum BPs today at Target for $4.98 each.

Funny, I did the same thing about an hour ago here in Va.

BlueSnags is going to give me 50 of the 99 Honor Guards he ordered.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Saw a buttload of Illum packs at Commerce Target and a few at Pico Rivera Target. Passed. I don't care if they cost $1, they suck.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    Saw a buttload of Illum packs at Commerce Target and a few at Pico Rivera Target. Passed. I don't care if they cost $1, they suck.

Well, for us fans of the animated series and for five bucks it's a great deal.

Found all the Order 66 two-packs at Sepulveda Target this afternoon. Very cool. Brightened my day.

Now I just need the rest of the coin guys and the ships. Anything else out that I'm missing?

Was able to pick up 1 Rebel Honor Guard and 2 Yavin Luke's today at Target. They were the only TAC on the pegs. Still haven't seen the V-Wing or Sith Infiltrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    BlueSnags is going to give me 50 of the 99 Honor Guards he ordered.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]