Page 320 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420820 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Deoxy, even if you missed the delivery, I believe the post office holds packages for you for at least a week if not 2 weeks and before they send the package back, they're supposed to put a "final notice" slip in your mailbox so worry not, you'll get your McHans/Snowies. Tycho sent me a Masterpiece Starscream recently and I missed the delivery and didn't get to pick it up until 3 or 4 days later and during that time, I didn't get any more notices so don't worry, even if you missed the delivery, the figures will be waiting for you at the post office. If you do end up having to pick them up, just make sure you bring the slip along with your driver's license.
    THANKS Figs for putting my mind at ease, I've just heard horror stories about HTS and so I got a little worried since this is the first time I've ordered from them. Didn't come today, maybe tomorrow
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    THANKS Figs for putting my mind at ease, I've just heard horror stories about HTS and so I got a little worried since this is the first time I've ordered from them. Didn't come today, maybe tomorrow
    Deoxy, was your order placed on 12/8 by any chance? I ordered my McHans that day and they have not arrived yet either. More or less, us LA SSG'ers that order from them get our figures on the same day or the day after so we should all be getting our stuff soon.

I got an order in today. I think I placed this order just a few days ago. The book is fillin' up!!!

I placed two HTS orders on 12/07 and they haven't arrived yet.

I placed an order on 11/22 that hasn't arrived yet and probably never will. HTS is truly run by chimps.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Picked up the Hyperspace Ring Jedi Starfighter last night at Los Feliz TRU. Too expensive at 34.99, but I had a $25 gift card to cushion the blow.
    At Celebration, Hasbro had it labeled with a price of 29.99
    I don't know why TRU likes to hike prices like that. They would sell more and have a better store if the were consistent with other major retailers. To me TRU is still a discount store like Target etc, they just sell toys only. Oh well.

There are pics in the Appropriate thread...
    Where's the appropriate thread? Can you post a link?

Today:
    Torrance Walmart: They have only 2 pegs of SW TAC the last few weeks, about 7 figs. WTF is with this dumb store?
    City of Hawthorne TRU: This is the place to be if you want to watch old legends figs falling off the pegs.
    Target Manhattan beach: Nothing worth calling home about. Luckily my buddy Bernie was there and hooked me up with the new Jango Fett TAC. Cool fig!

Picked up 2 new Indiana Jones Lego sets today at TRU. It was the Lost Tomb and Stolen Treasure Chase sets. No new SW findings.

Jango - I picked up a SL Green AOTC Clone Trooper for you if you still need it. Just PM me.

Sorry about that. It was about 3:30 am when I put up pics of the Hyperspace Ring, but apparently, I did it on another Forum's site. I just posted it here as well.
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...432#post586432

Van Nuys TRU this morning picked up a Falcon Transformer for 15.99 (7am - 1pm doorbuster today).
    Also an UGH Biggs and UGH Vader. Looked like 1 case of wave 4 revision, minus McVader and McFett UGH. No other new figures.
    Got a Vader Bobble head 9.99.
    They also had a bunch of Stormtrooper and Fett scale MR blasters for either 29.99 or 39.99.

Got 3 loose Commander Kellers in the mail today--from China. Price not too unreasonable, all things considered, about $10.50 each.

Nice looking clone. The soft goods make a big difference.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Deoxy, was your order placed on 12/8 by any chance? I ordered my McHans that day and they have not arrived yet either. More or less, us LA SSG'ers that order from them get our figures on the same day or the day after so we should all be getting our stuff soon.
    Hey Figs, I placed two orders on 12/7 and I JUST got one of them 10 minutes ago. I don't know what happened to the other one as they said it was shipped on the same day. Maybe they shipped it a different carrier? Anyway I got 1 mc solo and 2 mc snowies today in a nice thick box and everything was in great shape. The second order that's supposed to come is a single mc solo, so we'll see how that works out...

so everyone, be on the look out for your stuff

K M Toydarian...I like your curtains!!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!