Page 321 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421821 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    H

K M Toydarian...I like your curtains!!
    They match his drapes.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    They match his drapes.

Just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Hey Figs, I placed two orders on 12/7 and I JUST got one of them 10 minutes ago. I don't know what happened to the other one as they said it was shipped on the same day. Maybe they shipped it a different carrier?
    Same thing happened to me today. I got my two McSnowies, which were wedged into a small box (luckily I'm opening them), but my Tie Fighter is a now show.

Frank Footer, it looks like I waited too long to get the stash as the spot where you left it had been compromised.

I have the following stashes today - Voolvif Mon and Destroyer Droid at Glendale Target, Cody Transformer at Los Feliz TRU, Orange Pit Droids at La Brea Target

I managed to score a Voolvif and Padme from Glendale so I'm down to just McRebel and Jango.

I was close to buying the Indy Lego Lost Tomb but I'm just going to wait until Lego store or Target gets it and that way I can save a dollar.

City Of Hawthorne TRU and target Manhattan beach both had nothing special today.

Thanks to Darkagent, I've got my Green AOTC clone, and the Rust-eze two-pack. Just waiting for my GG maquettes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but by this time last year, didn't we get a sneak peek of the new card design? Are they keeping the TAC style cards beyond the Force Unleashed wave?

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Burbank Target had CRAP today.
    Which aisle do they keep that in?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but by this time last year, didn't we get a sneak peek of the new card design? Are they keeping the TAC style cards beyond the Force Unleashed wave?
    Yes, it's sticking around till the Clone Wars line, Fall of '08.

I didn't realize those orange pit droids were of interest, I've seen a bunch without stashing them.

JT's stashing needs on the following:
    - wave 8 Jango
    - Concept Rebel Trooper
    - Rebel Vanguard
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Which aisle do they keep that in?
    It's the aisle with all the Bullsh-it. Can't remember the #, but you can smell it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)