Page 322 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422822 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Thanks to Darkagent, I've got my Green AOTC clone, and the Rust-eze two-pack. Just waiting for my GG maquettes.
    No problem Jango, I'm glad I was able to help out. Didn't find any new Hasbro SW today. LF TRU did have all the new SW and Indy Lego sets. I picked up the Anakin Jedi Starfighter and AT-TP.

DA, you gonna post your thoughts about them?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    DA, you gonna post your thoughts about them?
    I really like the new Clone Wars Anakin figure. The Jedi Starfighter is pretty much the same as the other Jedi Starfighters. The AT-TP is really cool, but I don't know if it's worth it at $40. I just thought that it would be a little bigger for that price. The set also comes with 2 Shocktroopers.

The Indy sets look cool. So far I've only built the Motorcyle Chase set. I just love the Indy figure. He comes with gun, whip, and pouch/messenger bag.

Commtech - I took photos of my latest customs and posted them as a slide show which can be viewed with the link below. Include is the Nicole Kidman as Lady Jaye, I was talking about.

darkagent, I thought about doing something similar with Lady Jaye but with a Dark Woman head and repainted hair.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Commtech - I took photos of my latest customs and posted them as a slide show which can be viewed with the link below. Include is the Nicole Kidman as Lady Jaye, I was talking about.
    Wow! Those are great. I really like the stormtroopers. They look like comic pack figures.
    Like you said, the N. Kidman head is a perfect match with the LJ body and a much better face sculpt and detail. This will sound weird, but her whole body proportions improved and she even looks hot. I might have to get that NK Compass figure to do the same.
    The clone in training gear with better legs is also a good upgrade which I'm going to try.

if anybody finds wave 5 gi joe please stash. and i need 2 mcrebeltroopers

City Of Hawthorne TRU and target Manhattan beach both had nothing special today. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Frank Footer, it looks like I waited too long to get the stash as the spot where you left it had been compromised.
    Dang!

Sorry 'bout that. I'm glad you were able to score a Voolvif anyway. I'll have to find a better stashin' location for next time.

I finally found a McClammie this morning. This little guy has been more difficult to track down than any other figure in recent memory. Now I just need an opener for the coin album. I might take a break and wait to army build him when he begins shipping again in the 2008 rev cases.
    UPDATE: I forgot to mention that I've got a few w8 extras if anyone wants them. The only catch is that I'm leaving town for the holidays on Fri, so I'd need to get rid of them by Thurs. at the latest.(1) Jango w/ Poncho(1) Wolfman Jedi(2) Destroyer Droids(2) Kamino Clones

Got my second HTS.com order today- I must say the boxes/packing are much improved this time around.