Page 324 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424824 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 10424
    City Of hawthorne TRU: Found the new DC Universe figures. Bought Penguin, Orion, and Red Tornado. Passed on Classic Bats and Etrigan.
    Target Redondo beach: nothing good
    Target Manhattan beach: Nothing good
    Torrance TRU: Nothing, but I spoke to the hottest hasbro rep I've ever seen in my life.
    Torrance Walmart: Pathetic.

Los Feliz TRU had a bubble-falling-off-card shield Droideka figure last night. They also had 3 of the new LEGO Stormtrooper battle packs, the one with the teeny ship, I passed for now to save a buck - if it had been the Rebel one with the speeder, I would have bought it.

All the TRUs from here to Porter Ranch had the new LEGO Indiana Jones sets in differing degrees. New SW LEGO too, though only Los Feliz had the bps.

TRU Burbank had a few Doctor Who toys, strangely, including a Dalek figure, a few of the Doctor regeneration 2packs ($20, ouch), one of those pig cops, and a bunch of the Sonic Screwdriver sets (bargain at $13) in the spy toys.

WM West Hills had 1 of the new Jabba's Band and 4 of the Jabba's Dancers box sets, what a shocker. They also had a ton of the new G.Heroes Cantina box sets.

I was out a solid 12 hours yesterday, when I got back at midnight, my neighborhood was in a blackout, they had blocked off the streets, and it had been going for 4 hours and would go another 5. Great job DWP! Apparently mine was the only neighborhood like this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I really like the new Clone Wars Anakin figure. The Jedi Starfighter is pretty much the same as the other Jedi Starfighters.
    You mean rickety and floppy and oversized? I was hoping this would be a tighter version of the design. I saw it at TRU last night, didn't really speak to me after reading your post.

The AT-TP is really cool, but I don't know if it's worth it at $40. I just thought that it would be a little bigger for that price. The set also comes with 2 Shocktroopers.
    Sadly, that seems to be a new theme with LEGO. It looks pretty big and feature-rich, is that not the case?

The Indy sets look cool. So far I've only built the Motorcyle Chase set. I just love the Indy figure. He comes with gun, whip, and pouch/messenger bag.
    Yeah, when I read your post (I haven't had time to post lately, still don't actually ) I had to grab that set as well, it's a winner. I saw all the others - the Well of Souls (renamed who cares what they call it) looked kinda meh but the opening sequence of Raiders set looked awesome (though another $50 set that's just mini-scenes connected) and the Truck set looks like it could work.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Got my Animated Chewie and Han maquettes today.

went to Disneyland tday and picked up to Darth Goofy's.

Went to target buena park and found wave 7 only, passed on all of the figs.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

I was out a solid 12 hours yesterday, when I got back at midnight, my neighborhood was in a blackout, they had blocked off the streets, and it had been going for 4 hours and would go another 5. Great job DWP! Apparently mine was the only neighborhood like this as well.
    My neighborhood didn't have a blackout! You oughta move closer this way, JT!

Well, I do prefer this side of Prospect ave, what with the lower crime rate and lower level of disgusting artists and all.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

City of hawthorne TRU: nothing
    Target manhattan beach: Less than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Target manhattan beach: Less than nothing.
    I think that means you have to give them stuff.

He gave them gas fumes driving away.

went to target van nuys nothing new

needs: landmine, cliffjumper, mcrebeltroop, wave 4/5 gi joe(need more to troop build). please stash or pick up for me thanks