Page 325 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425825 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 10396
    I wonder if the stores have STOPPED getting shipments now, it being so close to Christmas?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I wonder if the stores have STOPPED getting shipments now, it being so close to Christmas?
    I'm starting to think the Wal-Mart exclusive comic packs are definitely being h eld until after the New Year.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone can help me with the following,

2 Padme's
    2 Holo Vaders
    2-6 Mc Clam troopers
    1 Wolfman
    2 Poncho troopers
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Big thanks to Cataclizm for a stashed UGH McStormtrooper.

And expertly stashed figure, I have to add.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Received my Indy IV poster in the mail today. Burbank Target/TRU are starting to look pathetic again- just in time for holiday spending!

City of Hawthorne TRU: I stashed a McQuarrie Rebeltrooper. PM for details.
    EDIT: stash has been claimed
    Also grabbed one for myself, and one for a buddy I know. They had lots more wave 8 still on the pegs. All the figures fresh put out while i was there.
    Torrance TRU: Lots and lots of Allspark power Landmines, Cliffjumpers, Camshafts. More Wave 8 SW but all the McRebels and Wolfs(?) looked to have been cleaned out before I got there. Then again this store has the SW section set up right behind a huge pillar so you can't really check all the pegs unless you're a contortionist.
    Torrance Walmart: Had about 6 of the evolutions clone to sandtrooper 3 packs.
    Target Redondo beach Galleria was a waste of time.

I got four of the Mighty Muggs "figures" at Wal-Mart: Vader, Boba Fett, Chewbacca and Han Solo between Pico Rivera and Monrovia Wal-Marts. Didn't see a Stormtrooper or Darth Maul at either. Didn't plan on buying these, but they looked pretty cool and once I opened them, I didn't regret spending $9.96 for each.

Got 4 McStormtroopers at Monrovia TRU. This was like an hour or more after opening. Noticed the Evolutions packs, mostly clone to sandtrooper, at a couple of Wal-Marts.

Damn, what's going on with the Wal-Mart exclusive comic packs?
    Galactic Barn Burner

Does anyone know if there are any toy donation centers still going in the San Fernando/San Gabriel Valley? TRU stopped collecting like two weeks ago, and I have some extra figures that I'd love to get rid of.

What figures are tey JS? I need a Holo Vader and a Hawkbat Clone if you have those
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nothing good- I'm just getting rid of all the Airbornes and Stormies that came in my cases this year.