Page 326 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426826 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 10424
    I was able to score a McRebel and Jango from La Cienega TRU so I'm all done with SW figures for '07!

La Brea Target was even worse than usual as they shrunk the action figure section to just half an aisle, possibly in preparation for the next reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Nothing good- I'm just getting rid of all the Airbornes and Stormies that came in my cases this year.
    Thanks dude, I will pass on those, I have enough of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Chillin' out here in Dallas (32 degrees right now) for the holidays and am finding lots of w7.5 hanging around. Grabbed a few more troops for army building and a Max Reebo pack from WM. I also ran into a JLU 3-pack with Ultra Humanite/Green Arrow but not Mr Miracle/Darkseid. Are those 2 in the same assortment? Wasn't sure if I just missed Mr Miracle/Darkseid or not.

Happy Holidays...

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I also ran into a JLU 3-pack with Ultra Humanite/Green Arrow but not Mr Miracle/Darkseid. Are those 2 in the same assortment? Wasn't sure if I just missed Mr Miracle/Darkseid or not.

Happy Holidays...
    Yup, they're in the same assortment.

I hit the mother-load of Wave 8 this morning at Toys R Us.

4 McQuarrie Rebel Troopers (so there were 4 cases, right?)

My friend asked for 2 complete sets. Then I picked up others for me and friends. NavTek gets 1 McQuarrie and I've offered one to JediTricks, but he's still sleeping right now, so I don't know if he wants it.

6 Clones in Training Gear (4 for me) - I must have left 2 behind.

3 Jangos - I left 5 or more behind.

2 Padmes - they weren't any better than the one I already had - worse actually. I took the 2 best for my buddy and left 6.

2 Voolfe Monns - I probably left 6 behind. I like this figure but already had it.

2 Destroyer Droids - Somebody else will have to show me their loose one before I decide if I'll get it. I left 6 behind.

That's it I think. So there were 4 cases of Wave 8. I bought everything there that was good (well, maybe I should've gotten all the Clones in Training Gear, but I'm sure they've sold by now. The morning crowd was all after Nintendos though).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I hit the mother-load of Wave 8 this morning at Toys R Us.

4 McQuarrie Rebel Troopers (so there were 4 cases, right?)

I've offered one to JediTricks, but he's still sleeping right now, so I don't know if he wants it.
    I'm awake and I'll take him!!!

Hey Crunchy, did you happen to get me a Holo Vader?

Nothing at the Bur and NoHo Targets today. That damn wave 8 is killing me.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Sacre bleu! Beaucoup de Wave 8!

Hey!

Stopped in to Los Feliz TRU at the height of the holiday feeding frenzy (12:30 PM) for items other than SW (gasp!). To amuse myself, I ducked in to the SW aisle to see what dregs were left.

To my surprise, there was a TON of Wave 8 -- easily 6X everything (minus, of course, McClam Trooper). You guys shouldn't have much trouble finding what you need, but I stashed the following just in case:

- Jango and Training Clone
    - Jango, Training Clone & Volvvif

It was a madhouse in there, so PM me soon & I'll give up the locations (Turbowars may get first dibs. ).

Happy holidays to you all!

Stopped by Burbank KB today (I'm surprised they haven't gone out of business)- to find several Hermi Odles, Tattoo Anakins, Roron Corobb, Yoda/Kybuck. Funny thing was, there were at least 6 of each, but no Darth Revan, Darth Malek or Pre-Grievous. Guess where I found all of those? Yep, downstairs at the Scalp Shop- $15 a piece. Bastards!

I just went to the grocery store tonight at 11 PM. I noticed City of Hawthorne TRU was still open when I passed so I decided to look inside, just for sh*ts and giggles. Let me tell you, the place looked like a freakin hurricane had hit it. toys strewn ALL OVER the entire floor of the store. I can only imagine what it was like in there a few hours earlier!