Page 327 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427827 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 10330
    Thanks Tycho for the McReb grab! Now I'm just down to finding Jango & Reb Vanguard, it's so shocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any toy donation centers still going in the San Fernando/San Gabriel Valley? TRU stopped collecting like two weeks ago, and I have some extra figures that I'd love to get rid of.
    The CHP office on Central ave in Glendale may still be taking donations (it's in an office building, call for the address), they were taking them VERY late last year.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Did a late night run to Porter Ranch. Nothing of note there, except, as Cataclizm1 noted where he went, as MESS.

Went to 3 West Valley Targets and at one I found at least 20 Padmes (black gown) and a bunch of Volvifs. I don't know what the deal was but they were there. There must have been quite a few wave 8 cases, but not a single other figure besides those 2. I see many a padme on the future pegs.

Happy Christmas Eve everybody! I went to Target Burbank at normal time (pretty sure they opened at 7 tho) and was disgusted to see not one TAC figure there. The TAC and SL pegs, as well as a few extra pegs and most of the shelf below where sabers usually are, were FILLED with SL. Imp Officers, Shockies, Pit Droids, BDs, 3PO BDs, Boushhs, clones, Vaders, Sandtroopers, Droidekas the same stuff they've been getting constantly. One RA-7 broke the monotony. So much for scoring any TAC today! I figure most other places I could visit would be wiped out by now anyway.

The GOOD news is that they had DC Universe wave 1. It was tempting to buy all 5 (there was also an extra Batman, naturally) but I settled for the Kirbys: Etrigan and Orion. They look great! Hopefully Mattel really has learned its lesson as most reports & case assortments indicate for this series.

Still to go:
    Voolvif
    Padme
    2 Jangos
    Training Clone
    3-4 Clammies
    3-4 R2-B1s

and MAYBE a Pax and a poncho clone or vanguard. Not too worried, since a Q&A about wanting to see the McQuarrie figures show up more often in future assortments had Hasbro implying that a lot of TAC will be available through the first half of '08. Of course, a lot of collectors will scoop them up just as fast since they'll have stands instead of coins...

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Still to go:
    Voolvif
    Padme
    2 Jangos
    Training Clone
    Los Feliz TRU had plenty of these figures this morning. Not sure if they were leftovers from yesterday, but there were still plenty of each. No McRebel Troopers of course. You might want to give them a try.

Nothing new at Glendale Target this morning. They were moving all the action figures to the Hot Wheels aisle to make room for a Clearance aisle. All the POTC toys were on clearance. I did find a lone ML Hydra soldier though.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Los Feliz TRU had plenty of these figures this morning. You might want to give them a try.
    JediTricks & toonimator -- I have Jango & Voolvif stashes there if you wanna brave the Xmas Eve crowds --

Hey doods, if anyone sees the GI JOE comic 2-packs: Torch and Ripper, Destro and Breaker, or Scarlett and Hawk please stash for me.

>Greetings from south of the border! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Nothing interesting here as far as toys. McVader Wave is barely hitting the stores and all figures come with a spanish logo sticker inside the bubble. Pass!

Giclees

Anyone know where I can find the Coruscant giclees of "Sunset on the Republic" or "Night in the Galactic Capital"? I didn't really know about them until after all the local conventions this year. Seems like the prices are pretty high online.

I hit TRU and Target La Cienega today, the toy aisles at the latter were barren and at the former were barren and looked like they had been hit by a tornado. Brilliant, because nobody was at the stores returning product and looking to buy different stuff or anything.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target on Sepulveda in Sherman Oaks had full pegs but it was mostly pegwarmers. Few coin figures and a lot of Legends. A lot of the ATRT Battle Packs and ARC ship. Really nothing that most of us don't already have. I'd love to buy more of the Biker Scouts and other Troopers that are there, but am hoping for some kind of sale at some point. Just can't justify building armies at these prices.