Page 328 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428828 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 10424
    Went to La Cienega Target today as well. It was eerie how empty it was. They had completely cleared most pegs and rearranged for the reset, but I don't know where any of the product went. There were a few ship exclusives in other random "junk" aisles, but they must have taken pallets of stuff to the back, to sort through it.
    I did notice the shelf tag for the new mystery "Star Wars 2 pack" or something like that. There was also the familiar expanded universe comic 2 pack peg.

Had the day off, so I went hunting today. No new SW, but I did find the latest wave of The Batman figures (finally!!) at Walmart. Picked up the Green Lantern and Hawkman. Here's a quick pic I took:

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g...i/BatmanJL.jpg

They also had the ML F4 wave on clearance for $5 each. Although, the Blob series was still $9.99 per figure. Go figure.

Nice find on those Batman JLA figs!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Happy Holidays everyone. I just got back from traveling and I am really ready to relax. While on the road, I raided a few local spots but didn't really find anything too interesting. I did grab some w7.5 army builders and the Max Reebo Band w/ Sy Snootles at WM.

The Targets around here are definitely re-setting, but like everywhere else, nothing SW is on Clearance yet. I'm finding plenty of Bombers, ARC-170's and AT-RT's. I did get some cheap ornaments for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Had the day off, so I went hunting today. No new SW, but I did find the latest wave of The Batman figures (finally!!) at Walmart. Picked up the Green Lantern and Hawkman. Here's a quick pic I took:

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g...i/BatmanJL.jpg
    I only saw a Batman in that series today. I think I might want the Hal Jordan.

City of hawthorne TRU: Old stuff, some Padmes.
    Torrance Walmart: Old legends, 1x clone evo set
    Target Manhattan beach: Couple of red naboo guards, old stuff.

Burbank Target has doubled the pegs for SW figures. Now both ends of the aisles have SW figure sections. I'm sure this must be temporary, but they did put the peg tags up, so who knows. Nothing but Legends pegwarmers for now, and they are practically one per peg. No "Cars" to be found either.

This morning saw a lot of SW in that new front section. Still mostly Legends, but the repaint wave was present in pretty good numbers. I got my 3 R2-B1s and a Pax... Jackie Chan was there with an arm full of some sorta HW-type cars, and I think a Cobra Trooper (2 of everything on Joe pegs but the Trooper). He was looking at the SW figures but not going for any... Soon as he saw me grabbing 2 R2s, he grabbed one. There was a 4th, fortunately, so I'm done with my droids for the year Then he actually asked me which figure there was the best! Damn scalper.

There were still a bunch of everything else from the wave. The Joes were the Shipwreck wave, I think. Nada new in Marvel or DC, and no pegs visible (yet?) for DC Universe. The Demon and Orion from last week are pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Then he actually asked me which figure there was the best! Damn scalper.
    I hate it when those low-lifes do that.

I try to point them to any pegwarmers if I even bother acknowledging them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hi all, I am on the road in Iowa,.. for New Year's,.. help... snow...
    Anyway, I don't know if anyone has posted this but the Radio Shacks here have the Vader and Maul laser pointers on sale for 4.99,.. reg 19.99!! They look almost the size of a Sideshow Premium Format fig saber hilt. Pretty cool. The MR sabers are 20% off and the mini MR helmets are marked down too.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Hi all, I am on the road in Iowa,.. for New Year's,.. help... snow...
    Dude! Can you quickly register to vote there? You could go to the Iowa Caucuses! That's like as exciting as a Star Wars Celebration would be!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.