Page 329 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339379429829 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 10343
    Caucuses, sounds like a growth on the bottom of your feet you get when you are walking barefoot in the jungle for two days
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Torrance Walmart: Still has 1 Clone Evo set. I saw the toy stocker lady buying 3 "cars" packs as I left. I have no idea about those so whatever.
    City of Hawthorne TRU: Had some wave 8 left, but no McRebels.
    Target Manhattan Beach: Looks like the reset is in progress, shelves still pretty empty. Had a Hoth battle pack on one of the wrong aisles.
    Target Redondo Beach: Nothing special
    Torrance TRU: Nothing special
    Torrance Target: Has a bunch of Cobra legion 5-packs in the clearance section for $17.50. I bought two more and now my cobra army looks badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    This is really insane:
    There was a smudge in my LA Times yesterday that bore a striking resemblance to Jesus.

Anybody got an extra Pax? I'd be ever so grateful for some help in scoring this Greedo repaint. Thanks!

Target West Hollywood has annihilated their toy section, turning the entire thing into a hideous clearance zone. There are no Star Wars pegs left, the only SW figures there were comics 2packs dumped in one of the clearance aisles, not even on a peg, and they're not on clearance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Hi all, I am on the road in Iowa,.. for New Year's,.. help... snow...
    Anyway, I don't know if anyone has posted this but the Radio Shacks here have the Vader and Maul laser pointers on sale for 4.99,.. reg 19.99!! They look almost the size of a Sideshow Premium Format fig saber hilt. Pretty cool. The MR sabers are 20% off and the mini MR helmets are marked down too.
    Wow, what timing Funny Money! I had just picked all 5 of those up right around the time you posted that, and just took a pic of them and put them in the news:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....articleid=1255

Here in LA, I hit 3 Radio Shacks in the Hollywood area (there's another 2 around here I didn't need to go to) to get all 5 pieces. Some still have the Star Wars display up for them, another had them dumped in a friggin' small box on the floor with some other crap, and the third had them up on pegs with the regular keychains and car stuff. But they were all $5 down from $20 and $10, respectively. Luke's blue LED flashlight is the hardest to find, I think I need to buy a second and start using it since it's so darn bright.

Have a good trip... in Iowa?

How much crack did they smoke before seeing Jabba in that rubber vomit, I mean, "potato cake"?

JT - still looking for wave 8 Jango.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I picked up those Radio Shack lightsabers (the laser pointers weren't on sale, I believe) back on Black Friday for $5.99 and no one else seemed interested on this board.

I guess $4.99 is the magic number.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Took another trip out this morning looking for clearance items and found a few UBP's for $35 at Target...couldn't help but pick up a few for swapping out. The clearance isles are a total mess by the way.

Crunchy, you have an extra Endor one for me by chance? I missed them here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten