Page 330 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430830 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 10380
    Crunchy. . . If you have an extra Hoth turret You are looking to unload to recoup cost, please do p.m. me with a price. I really want one, but can't justify all those extra figs. . .

I picked up an extra McHan from Los Feliz TRU this morning.

Glendale Target seems more on the ball than most of the other Targets as they've started their reset already. I saw the craptastic SW keychain 2 packs, GI Joe comic 2 packs, POTC Swashbucklers and the Indy Lego sets among other things.

I stashed a Voolvif, Padme and Training Clone at Glendale Target btw.

JT, I picked up a Maul laser pointer from Barnsdall Radio Shack. I have a feeling you cleaned them out of the lightsabers

Which JOE comic packs did you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Which JOE comic packs did you see?
    Wave 1 - SE/SS, Hawk/Scarlett, Duke/CC. At least I assume that's wave 1. When you collect multiple toy lines, it can be tough to keep your assortments straight

Does anyone know where the Indiana jones fig is
    sold in disneyland? What shop?
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Does anyone know where the Indiana jones fig is
    sold in disneyland? What shop?
    Have you tried the shop across from the Indy ride? Just guessing...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    That is the only shop to buy these in. I went a few weeks ago, and some lady showed up before me and bought all the cases from the back room. I still don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    A friend of mine is going tomorrow with his year old. He said he'll look if he has time,... I'm still in Iowa...
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Duarte WM had a The Force Unleashed role play Lightsaber.

Pasadena 1 story Target had wave 7.5.

Los Feliz TRU had half of wave 8, including Voolvif Monn, which I stashed if anybody wants it.

The LEGO SW '08 line is out everywhere, I picked up the 2 bps, they're not bad.

Still need a stashin or grab on Jango.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Went to both Eagle Rock and Glendale Targets this morning and found no new Star Wars. Looks like both stores have done their reset though, so new stuff should be hitting anytime.

Eagle Rock had about 4-5 pegs full of the GI Joe Zartan wave if any of you are interested. They also had the variant case of ML3. I managed to pick up the Marvel Girls (not the backward variant ) and a Hydra Soldier open mouth variant. Had some trouble at checkout though. They don't seem to be in their system yet. The manager finally sold them to me at Spider-man movie figure prices ($6.98).