Page 331 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431831 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 10286
    Damn I want that Marvel Girl variant so bad. Haven't seen any wave 3 at retail though. :[
    I found the GI JOE comic 2 packs at Torrance Walmart this morning. Wave 1 and wave 2. Also they had a Sith Evolutions 3 pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    That is the only shop to buy these in. I went a few weeks ago, and some lady showed up before me and bought all the cases from the back room. I still don't have one.
    I don't collect Indy stuff, but this would **** me off. It's bad enough when regular retail stores let scalpers buy cases from the back, but a singular tourist destination like Disneyland should not be doing this. For a lot of people, this is a one shot chance.

I haven't really been hitting the stores, but I did notice at one Wal-Mart that they now have Disney Cars packs with 3 cars, called something like "Piston Cup" something. It's the pace car and two other cars.
    Galactic Barn Burner

if any of you guys find GI wave 5 (destro, crimson gaurd) and GI 2 packs
    please stash.

I found the DC Classics wave at TRU the other day. I was thinking of getting them, when I noticed that some scumbag had opened the package from the bottom and removed the BAF parts.

Toys R Us.com has a $20 off $75 or more coupon code: "TRUPAYPAL2075", if you use PayPal.

My Toys R Us had only 2 SW figures: a Givin and an Imperial Officer.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Found TPM Padme at Panorama City WM today- $5.99!

Final wave is up on HTS.com NOW! Limit one per figure on the McClammy/Wolfman Jedi figures.

P.S. I don't know of any decent free shipping coupons, and judging by Hasbro's packaging trends, I think I'm gonna pass on these. I only want them for carded purposes, so I'd be screwed if they show up bent.

Managed to grab a few McRebels. Most of the decent coupons have expired, but -

DISC10
    CATWEB10

Both get you at least 10% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Final wave is up on HTS.com NOW! Limit one per figure on the McClammy/Wolfman Jedi figures.

P.S. I don't know of any decent free shipping coupons, and judging by Hasbro's packaging trends, I think I'm gonna pass on these. I only want them for carded purposes, so I'd be screwed if they show up bent.
    Thanks for the heads up! Which figure is "McClammy"?