Page 332 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432832 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 10289
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Which figure is "McClammy"?
    McClammy would be the McQuarrie Rebel Trooper.

Thanks for the heads up Speck! I needed a McRebel for an opener.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Managed to grab a few McRebels. Most of the decent coupons have expired, but -

DISC10
    CATWEB10

Both get you at least 10% off.
    Wow, with separate orders, those are going to be some expensive McRebels.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Wow, with separate orders, those are going to be some expensive McRebels.
    Better than e-bay and trips to WM! There's over 750 in stock, so they might last for awhile @ 12 a pop.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Better than e-bay and trips to WM!
    My problem is that I'm waiting for my NFC case to ship (and hope that it doesn't get cancelled). If it arrives, I'll have about 5 extra figures I don't need and can't return to Target, but everything will be minty fresh. If I buy from HTS, they'll probably be bent, and I don't know if NFC will let me cancel a pre-order, so oh well.

Wow, for $12 a figure, might as well pick them up at Frank and Sons. At least there, you can find a nice one mint on mint card.

Just ordered a few McRebels from HTS. Big thanks to Crunchy for the heads up (via a text message).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Ah hell, I hate being left out of a party- I placed my wave 8 order. I guess if they arrive intact, I'll try to cancel my NFC case. If any of you can get an extra Wolfman Jedi or McClammy, I need one more of each, but the shipping kind of negates a second order unless it's a big one to spread out the cost.

P.S. I haven't received any email confirmation of my HTS order.

For all you JLU fans, be on the look out. I picked up the Fire and Ice 3 pack this morning at Target.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g...i/DSC00055.jpg

2 cases of ROTJ wave at Burbank Target this morning. I kept the McQuarries away from J.C. until he left (2 Hans and a Vader) then put 'em back, so everything was still there. Lots of Titanium (Obi-Wan, 2 Kit, AND a Plo Koon Hyperspace Ring fighters, AT-AP, etc). GIJoe 3-packs (in garish 'comic' colors!). Mighty Muggs or whatever they're called (got Chewie for myself, Fett for a friend), and some Marvel Legends! Most of the Brood wave, only Bucky & Rachel missing. Picked up the yelling HYDRA soldier (only soldier they had). The Evo sets were there, too, 3 clones and a Sith. Also got the LEGO Rebel army-builder set.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    For all you JLU fans, be on the look out. I picked up the Fire and Ice 3 pack this morning at Target.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g...i/DSC00055.jpg
    Very nice!!! I'll keep my eyes open - definitely want one of these. Stash if you find any more please???