Page 333 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433833 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 10344
    TRU Woodland Hills had very little on the shelves, but I did get a poncho Jango and a couple rebel army builders.

Target at DeSoto had the same peg warmers as usual and also about a million ARC ships.

Thanks to Deoxy texting me about wave 8 on HTS last night, I was able to get my 1 more Concept Rebel, my missing Jango, and Transformers movie Landmine, plus she hit me with the working 10% off coupon (my AAA account still needs its online activation, or I would have used that 15% off instead). So I was able to "get" all the figures I wanted in their single year for the first time in probably 6 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    P.S. I haven't received any email confirmation of my HTS order.
    Yeah, mine didn't come in until 1:47pm! Crazy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    (my AAA account still needs its online activation, or I would have used that 15% off instead).

:doubletake: What?! AAA has a discount for hasbrotoyshop?

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Very nice!!! I'll keep my eyes open - definitely want one of these. Stash if you find any more please???
    Me too! I could use a JLU stash (or even a pickup) for Fire/Ice, Mr. Miracle and even Ultra Humanite.

darkagent, was that from Glendale Target by any chance? I stopped by work and found a lot of remnant 3 packs.

JT, I knew I should've checked the TF's on HTS last night while looking for something else to buy along with a McRebel. I guess I'll just wait for your review on Landmine before deciding if I want one. For starters, I'm not a fan of the head design as it looks an awful lot like the Bionicle Toas.

Speck, HTS has the protective cases once again. I know you were looking for some a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Speck, HTS has the protective cases once again. I know you were looking for some a few weeks ago.
    I know, that's what caused me to change my mind and order the figures.

toonimator, what is the ROTJ wave you speak of???

He probably means Wave 7:

Anakin Spirit
    R2 Ewok Net
    Tycho
    Ewoks Romba and Graak

The concept Han (looks like Ewan) is in that wave, too.

It's basically all ROTJ.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    :doubletake: What?! AAA has a discount for hasbrotoyshop?
    .:tripletake:.

Yes... what does this mean!?
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

That if you wreck your car and can't go toy hunting, AAA will get you a discount for having Hasbro ship your figures to you

Has anyone tried this? Drive your car off a bridge and see if you get a McSnowTrooper?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    He probably means Wave 7:

Anakin Spirit
    R2 Ewok Net
    Tycho
    Ewoks Romba and Graak

The concept Han (looks like Ewan) is in that wave, too.

It's basically all ROTJ.
    thanx tycho. how'd you know all about that wave, oh wait, you're in it. I should be in it too darnit, but i'm just a saga legend!!