Page 335 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435835 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    What time do they open now? I drove by at 9:15am, but it looked like they were still closed.
    TRU went back to their normal hours of 10am-9pm.

Hit two Targets this morning and they both had a lot of new stuff.

At Rosemead Target:

They had plenty of the G.I.Joe 2-packs(all 3).
    They had Star Wars Bobble Heads(Clone, Stormtrooper, Vader, Yoda)
    They had the Star Wars Mighty Muggs(Boba Fett, Vader, Chewie, Han--no Stormtrooper or Maul)
    They had Star Wars 2-figure key chains. None with the Stormie and C3PO though. (They look pretty crappy)
    Nothing new as far as basic figures.

Baldwin Park Target:

Pretty much the same except no Mighty Muggs, no Bobble Heads, only 2 out of 3 of the GI Joe 2-figure packs(the Cobra/Duke ones were not there). They also had those cheap looking keychains, but again, none with the Stormtrooper and 3PO.

I also hit the Baldwin Park Wal-Mart, but that place had literally nothing new. It looked like their toy aisles were still under construction.

I didn't buy anything at all today.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Burbank Target had plenty of those new keychains- totally worthless if you ask me. They should just hang those up at the cash registers, not waste valuable peg space.

Burbank Target had plenty of those new keychains- totally worthless if you ask me. They should just hang those up at the cash registers, not waste valuable peg space.
    I wonder if those are the Star Wars 2 figure packs someone said they saw mentioned in a planogram.

Anyway, like I said, a l ot of new stuff at my Targets, but mostly crappo stuff.

I did want to find the Stormtrooper Mighty Mugg, but that and the Maul seem to be the harder to find ones.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    :doubletake: What?! AAA has a discount for hasbrotoyshop?
    Yeah, but you have to be signed into the AAA account and visit HTS through them to get it. It's not a bad discount though, pretty much makes tax & shipping disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, I knew I should've checked the TF's on HTS last night while looking for something else to buy along with a McRebel. I guess I'll just wait for your review on Landmine before deciding if I want one. For starters, I'm not a fan of the head design as it looks an awful lot like the Bionicle Toas.
    I got lucky, I happened to remember reading someone else's sighting of it while I was checking out and was able to reverse course and order it before finishing the transaction. I know what you mean about the head, but I like the way they did the rest of it so I forgave that weird design (it's basically a tubular steel cover over his face to match how the dune buggy design works). I'll be sure to post my thoughts when it arrives.

West Hollywood did too, and you're so right, they look like crap and should NOT be in the toy section, major disappointments. The face on Qui-Gon is funny though, he looks seriously freaked out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    I did want to find the Stormtrooper Mighty Mugg, but that and the Maul seem to be the harder to find ones.
    when i saw the MMs the other day, there were two of everything except Maul & Stormie. They may not be in the first assortment?

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    I wonder if those are the Star Wars 2 figure packs someone said they saw mentioned in a planogram.
    Yes, that's what they are- crapola!

Luke Dionaga Maquette

FYI, if you pre-ordered that Luke/Dionaga maquette, AFX is now offering a Free Shipping upgrade. Just email their customer service address with your order info and the request. Saved me $10!

Still tons of the Ewok wave at Burbank Target. Loads of everyone but McHan. Even a couple McVaders were hangin out after 8:30 (along with a few Airborne). Hopefully they'll get a few cases of AOTC now! Picked me up an Indiana Jones motorcycle chase LEGO set! Saw the CW3D Anakin starfighter, kinda neat. At least the LEGO version can actually hold a full R2 unit

One Target, and I say one because I hit several this morning, has ALL the SW exclusives on clearance at the 30% discount. I found TIE Bomber, ARC-170, ARC-170 BP, & AT-RT BP. I couldn't help but pick up a few more.