Page 336 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436836 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 10414
    Received my GG PGM swag today. Does anyone want the Simposon's stuff and the tote bag? I have no interest in them.

I got the Fett and Vader Mighty Muggs from Pasadena Target and a TF deluxe Landmine from La Cienega Target. Every Target I went to seemed to have at least 3-4 pegs full of GI Joe Wave 3 so it's good to see that distribution is getting better with that line.

I'm still looking for the JLU Mr. Miracle, Ice/Fire, Ultra Humanite 3 packs so those of you around Burbank/Glendale/Hollywood please stash/pickup if you come across them.

Saw the Evolutions Clone set at Burbank Target today- those AOTC clones are sooooo ugly. Thanks to the Legends line, I don't need any of those guys.

went to several targets today
    picked up:
    2 arc 170
    2 tie bombers
    1 battle endor
    1mcrebel trooper

I thought about getting the at-rt but could convience myself to buy even though on clearace, if it goes lower maybe ill buy them

saw the gi joe comic 2 packs. not really impressed with them. dont really look to good in person. theres something about the paint job.

saw one guy at target sepulveda buy 3 gi joe legions

needs: gi joe wave 4/5. thats it. pretty much caught up with everything

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    went to several targets today
    picked up:
    2 arc 170
    2 tie bombers
    1 battle endor
    1mcrebel trooper

where all those on clearance? if so, how much? (percentage off?)

Anyone score a Hoth BP on clearance that they don't want?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Target Manhattan beach: Sith Evolution x2, Clone evolution x2.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Anyone score a Hoth BP on clearance that they don't want?
    I returned mine yesterday at Burbank Target. I had paid full price. Went there this morning and didn't see it. It's probably still there at the returns area if you want to check. I just don't have space for it.

Just got back in town after being on vacation for two weeks. Hit a few Target stores, one store had LEGO TIE Crawlers on clearance for half price/$25 (PM me for location), another had the Target exclusive ships on clearance. Picked up an ARC-170 for $20 and a TIE Bomber for $17.

Found what is most likely the last Ultimate Hoth Battle Pack left in LA buried under a ton of clearance merchandise at a Target in Tha 'Hood. The BP rung up at $34.90. Good times. Also saw Mighty Muggs for the first time (Han only) and the Evolutions re-packs (passed).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    where all those on clearance? if so, how much? (percentage off?)
    20 for the arc 170

17 for the tie bombers

30 something for the BP

i have a feeling the the arc 170 and tie bombers might goes as low as 12.48