Page 337 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437837 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 10362
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

Found what is most likely the last Ultimate Hoth Battle Pack left in LA buried under a ton of clearance merchandise at a Target in Tha 'Hood. The BP rung up at $34.90. Good times.
    -Snags
    Was it Burbank Target? Probably my return from yesterday night. I'm glad it's in good hands and not Jackie Chan's, Hootie's or Chubby 13's!

By the way, this morning at Burbank Target, Jackie Chan was there. I arrived like 10 seconds before opening and JC was following the Hot Wheels crowd. I hurried up and as soon as he saw me, he changed his destination and went to the action figures aisle first. I immediately asked him (in spanish) "Weren't you going for the Hot Wheels first? Why did you change your mind?". LOL! I love to put him on the spot. He didn't reply. Oh... and then of course, he asked me what was hot!

Isn't Jackie Chan Asian? I always pictured that. Now I'm to learn he's Hispanic? Why do you call him Jackie Chan?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Isn't Jackie Chan Asian? I always pictured that. Now I'm to learn he's Hispanic? Why do you call him Jackie Chan?
    He's Hispanic. I also don't know why he's nicknamed Jackie Chan. Anyone?

anybody finding the greedo repaint pax? i want this guy and was so expecting/hoping him to warm. but no such luck. i can't find him anywhere. . .

Long time reader, first time poster...

I've driven marathon lengths in the past 24 hours searching Targets for their exclusives on clearance and found the following:

NOTHING!

Actually:

West Covina - one clone Evolutions set
    Baldwin Park - nothing redeeming, except maybe the Cobra Legions at $12
    Rosemead - one of the more depressing toy sections around
    Pico Rivera - three clone Evolutions sets
    Southgate - tumbleweeds made out of Elite Forces
    La Cienaga - Mighty Muggs galore, except for Han and Chewy
    La Brea - one clone Evolutions
    Burbank - nothing
    Evil Rock - apparently restocked wave 8/9, but saw an employee notorious for picking the shelves clean walking away with a McQ Rebel and a smirk
    Glendale - still has Arcs (full price), but where did the Tie Bombers that filled shelves just this Friday go?

I still want to pick up 2-3 more Tie Bombers, so if anyone knows where they are still available...

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Was it Burbank Target? Probably my return from yesterday night. I'm glad it's in good hands and not Jackie Chan's, Hootie's or Chubby 13's!
    It was the Van Nuys Target.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by mark2d2 View Post
    anybody finding the greedo repaint pax? i want this guy and was so expecting/hoping him to warm. but no such luck. i can't find him anywhere. . .
    I know HTS had him up for sale might want to look into it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mark2d2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I know HTS had him up for sale might want to look into it.
    it's still available on HTS as of right now. I think the CATWEB10 code still works and will save you 10% at checkout.

I picked up a Darth Maul mighty mugg from La Brea Target this afternoon.

Thanks to Turbowars for the Mighty Muggs Han, Chewie and Boba today. If anyone sees a Stormie, Vader or Maul please stash them for me.

Picked up the new CARS today - Pit Crew Guido and Race Official Tom at Walmart.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Maradona -- welcome to the boards. That's an impressive amount of mileage!

Glendale Target this AM -- smattering of Waves 7 and 8 (along with a lone Wave 8 Padme). 1 x McSolo, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I love to put him on the spot. He didn't reply. Oh... and then of course, he asked me what was hot!
    Does anyone ever give these guys red herrings when they ask such questions? I'd be awesome to see them all scrambling for Mace Windu & Pilot Biggs.