Page 338 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438838 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 10377
    I've thought about offering up red herrings.. but the bad thing about pegwarmers is they're usually BLATANT pegwarmers. Dense as some scalpers may be, I doubt they'd believe that X figure is 'hot' when there's 2+ pegs full of him. Then again, Jackie IS the guy who saw a peg full of that TRU silver Wolverine and walked off with nearly the entire peg in one haul.

Burbank Target was a waste. Endor R2s and Ghost Anakins, an Umpass, couple Airborne. Legends were migrating over to the (now full-priced) TAC pegs again.

I did see JLU Ultra-Humanite and Darkseid 3-packs, but didn't stash. The UH pack was in pretty good condition, Darkseid had a big ol' blot on his belt right in the front.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    It was the Van Nuys Target.

-Snags
    That ain't "Tha Hood"!

Well, at least your hood (Burbank, NoHo).

Welcome Maradona!,..
    Snags TRU.com has Stormie Mighty Mugg up now for 9.99, FYI

La Cienega TRU must have gotten McRebel Wave this AM. By the time I got there only poncho Jango and red pajamas Clone were there. I stashed them,.. PM me for location.

They also were putting out the DC Super Heroes Mattel Select Sculpt Series 6 Figures (Joker, Clayface, Batman, Nightwing, Catwoman & Bruce Wayne) , I don't know what these are,.. but I stashed the Catwoman and Clayface (he has rubbery skin!) PM me,..
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    ...poncho Jango and red pajamas Clone were there. I stashed them,..
    Claimed.

DC figs are still available
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I did see JLU Ultra-Humanite and Darkseid 3-packs, but didn't stash. The UH pack was in pretty good condition, Darkseid had a big ol' blot on his belt right in the front.
    doh! I could've used the UH!

So does anyone know how the scalper Jackie Chan got his name?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    So does anyone know how the scalper Jackie Chan got his name?
    I think BlueSnags is the one who came up with most, if not all of the scalper code names so I'll let him elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    doh! I could've used the UH!
    I went back during my lunch break hoping to find that Mr Miracle/Darkseid - of course it was gone, but I had to try.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I think BlueSnags is the one who came up with most, if not all of the scalper code names so I'll let him elaborate.
    The guy is small and quick like Jackie Chan - kinda looks like him too IMO.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Long time reader, first time poster...

I've driven marathon lengths in the past 24 hours searching Targets for their exclusives on clearance and found the following:

NOTHING!

Actually:

West Covina - one clone Evolutions set
    Baldwin Park - nothing redeeming, except maybe the Cobra Legions at $12
    Rosemead - one of the more depressing toy sections around
    Pico Rivera - three clone Evolutions sets
    Southgate - tumbleweeds made out of Elite Forces
    La Cienaga - Mighty Muggs galore, except for Han and Chewy
    La Brea - one clone Evolutions
    Burbank - nothing
    Evil Rock - apparently restocked wave 8/9, but saw an employee notorious for picking the shelves clean walking away with a McQ Rebel and a smirk
    Glendale - still has Arcs (full price), but where did the Tie Bombers that filled shelves just this Friday go?

I still want to pick up 2-3 more Tie Bombers, so if anyone knows where they are still available...
    Welcome aboard! That's quite the run, you do that all in one pass or several shorter trips?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.